Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #11  
Just want to throw my recommendation in for Brady and the team @ Barlow Equipment. I would buy from them again without any reservations.

They provide excellent service before, during and after the sale.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #12  
As the other replies have stated, nothing but positive dealings with Barlow's. I dealt with Brady on two deals, each with a trade-in. He was great to deal with while being informative and patient. I drove down on the last deal just to deliver the trade and see the place. Once in awhile someone states they do not get a quick response etc. from him on initial queries and I asked him the volume of daily emails he gets...it was a wow amount. Once things get moving they are always responsive and took care of any problems or concerns in a timely fashion.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #13  
Well after reading all the good stuff about Barlow's I contact them for a quote on a BX25D, with grapple, thumb, 3PH, R4 tires. It's a really good price I have to admit but I have yet to get quotes from any local dealers so I'll do that before I pull the trigger. Speaking of which, just what is the actual process for purchasing from Barlow's? Do they send an invoice and you send a check for the whole amount, or a deposit? What's been the experience with the "paper work" part of the deal.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #14  
I am waiting on a tractor to ship from them. Brady didn't want any cash up front -- just a cashiers check at delivery. Hopefully they can get mine shipped soon -- we cut a deal 6 weeks ago.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #15  
Just curious, because I'm about to buy a new tractor. When you buy out of state, do you have to pay sales tax?

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #17  
Just curious, because I'm about to buy a new tractor. When you buy out of state, do you have to pay sales tax?

You don't have pay tax to Barlows, what you do from there, well that's another topic.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #18  

Several long threads on that. In most states if you pay sales tax for stuff in the state you are supposed to pay for out of state purchases also. Some states, I think I saw MA or NY mentioned will try and track you down if they get wind of it. Some states don't have sales tax.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #19  
I am waiting on a tractor to ship from them. Brady didn't want any cash up front -- just a cashiers check at delivery. Hopefully they can get mine shipped soon -- we cut a deal 6 weeks ago.

Thanks. I've been in touch with them and have a quote but I may have to wait a bit longer than I wanted before I purchase. I also got a good quote from MB Tractor in Plaistow, NH.

I still need to check out some of the local dealers.

/ Purchase experience with Barlow Equipment #20  
Thanks. I've been in touch with them and have a quote but I may have to wait a bit longer than I wanted before I purchase. I also got a good quote from MB Tractor in Plaistow, NH. I still need to check out some of the local dealers.

Both of my BX series tractors came from there. I've had no complaints.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet