Looking at BX2360

/ Looking at BX2360 #11  
I got the 1860 because if met all my needs at the time. If I did it over I'd do the 25 because I've found about 4 million uses for a backhoe.

/ Looking at BX2360 #12  
I'd recommend you try a different one and see if both of them sound the same. If so, then it's probably OK but I've never experienced that loud of an issue with any I've owned but each individual has their own opinion of what is iritable/bothersome/aggravating. Doesn't sound right to me but you may be super sensitive to the frequency/pitch. The HST does have sound when driving forward and it's louder when in rabbit setting which I've rarely used other than moving on paved street..

/ Looking at BX2360 #13  
This doesn't sound right to me. The HST will certainly make noise as you drive it around, but I'd call it more of a "whining" sound. You'd hear that with any HST tractor, any brand. You'd also hear it regardless of the RPMs while moving around. Some could be a bit louder than others I'm sure, and it can get louder if driving with higher RPM. But "squealing" doesn't sound right, especially if I understood you correctly and you only hear it once you hit 75% or greater throttle, whether moving or not.

I would call the noise the relief valve makes a definite "squeal", but you wouldn't be hearing that just running it and moving it around. You'd have to be doing something like continuing to press and hold the loader lever after the bucket has fully dumped or something like that - where the hydro pumps relief valve has to open to relieve pressure until you stop.

Pretty hard to tell unless we can actually hear what you mean by "squealing". I think if, as already suggested, you drive some other HST tractors and you hear the same type of noise it could well be the normal HST sound. Otherwise, seems perhaps there is something a bit off with that particular unit.

/ Looking at BX2360
well, decision removed from my hands, Mama bought it a couple hours ago. Thanks for the replies!

John

/ Looking at BX2360 #15  
well, decision removed from my hands, Mama bought it a couple hours ago. Thanks for the replies!

John

:thumbsup::cool2::drink::cloud9:

You'll love it!!!

/ Looking at BX2360 #19  
Got the same set up plus a 54" mmm and a few other implements you will love it !!! Great tractor you will find yourself looking for things to do with it !!!!:cool2:Congrats!!!!!!!!

/ Looking at BX2360
Well, Mama sure is a happy camper this morning. She can't hardly wait until her work day is over so she can go play on her new toy. Happy wife, happy life!