new grand l 60 series.

/ new grand l 60 series. #21  
Blinding glare hasn't been a problem for me so far. :)

What size are you looking at?

/ new grand l 60 series. #22  
I was kidding on that a bit. Thought they are bright...;-)

From the paperwork it looks like a L6060 will be the order of day if Kubota gets the nod...

Regards, Matt.

/ new grand l 60 series. #23  
Matt in Virginia said:

If you express your concern to your Kubota dealer he may throw in a pair of sunglasses with a tractor:laughing:

/ new grand l 60 series. #24  

From the paperwork it looks like a L6060 will be the order of day if Kubota gets the nod...

Regards, Matt.

Keep us posted, I bought an L5740 a few months ago to avoid the Tier IV and left foot brakes, kind of curious to see what replaces it; supposed to have some nice features.

/ new grand l 60 series. #25  
As noted by several other B3030 Cab owners the HST noise level in the cab is a big disappointment,

Yea, that should be much better. The pedals are all moved now so they don't go though the floor, that was the source of the dust.

I'm sure it still fits in a 7ft door.

/ new grand l 60 series. #26  
I found a pic of the new B3350 for anyone that's interested.

Wonder what the hood scoop is for?

Also wonder if the larger, full width door makes entry/exit any easier?

Looks like Kubota is changing out many of the loader mounts across their lineup to the new single plate design. I wonder if there's more than just a material/cost savings. Like maybe they found the older, dual plate mounts were way over-designed? I just wonder how the new single plate design will hold up in the long term compared to the old double plate designs.

Attachments

• b3350.jpg
    b3350.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 1,031
   / new grand l 60 series. #27  
Have there been any announcements about changes or new models in the TLB lineup?

/ new grand l 60 series. #29  
Here is a pick of the 60 series from the RFD Kubota product show for those who haven't seen it.

Attachments

• image-1212495590.jpg
    image-1212495590.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 908
   / new grand l 60 series. #30  
Its a much nicer cab, iso mounted, larger, etc. It does not have HST+. The 33Hp model is very expensive, the 26Hp model is priced about where the current tractor is.. but we have concerns with power when the A/C is on. You can thank the government for that.

Why?????? Has Kubota farmed out the manufacturing of their tractors to the Government?