new grand l 60 series.

/ new grand l 60 series. #31  
I found a pic of the new B3350 for anyone that's interested.

Wonder what the hood scoop is for?

Also wonder if the larger, full width door makes entry/exit any easier?

Looks like Kubota is changing out many of the loader mounts across their lineup to the new single plate design. I wonder if there's more than just a material/cost savings. Like maybe they found the older, dual plate mounts were way over-designed? I just wonder how the new single plate design will hold up in the long term compared to the old double plate designs.

Look at the number of "Don't Do's" affixed to the loader mast....

/ new grand l 60 series. #32  
The loader frame is quite different on the B3350 that's for sure.
DevilDog

/ new grand l 60 series. #33  
Why?????? Has Kubota farmed out the manufacturing of their tractors to the Government?

Tier 4 EPA (Govt) emissions regulations. You may have heard about them, and how the US is going to single-handedly clean the entire planet's air while we all pay for it out the ***?

/ new grand l 60 series. #35  
I think he means you can thank the government for the price increase due to added emissions equipment.

/ new grand l 60 series. #37  
So glad I picked up my B3000 and didn't wait for the B3350. Too much heat under the hood? Nice.

/ new grand l 60 series. #38  
If I was going to be buying in the near future I think I would speed up the decision and avoid the new tier 4 engine.

/ new grand l 60 series. #39  
I read this on a local dealers website:

* New B2650 and B3350 Cab Tractors, larger cabs, high performance a/c, universal quick-coupler

Does anyone know what the "universal quick-coupler" is? It's definitely got my curiosity.