RTV900XT Price?

/ RTV900XT Price? #1  

newtattoobob

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650, Kubota BX1850, RTV900XT Worksite, Kubota U17,1942 Farmall H, 1950 Ford 8N
I am thinking of buying a new RTV900XT and I went on the Kubota site and built the one I want with options. How much should I be able to get off the MSRP? I would like to have an idea before I go to my local dealer. Thanks

/ RTV900XT Price? #2  
I am thinking of buying a new RTV900XT and I went on the Kubota site and built the one I want with options. How much should I be able to get off the MSRP? I would like to have an idea before I go to my local dealer. Thanks

I bought a new RTV900XT in March of this year. I got the hard roof and windshield, nothing else. I paid $12,400, less taxes. I paid cash, so received a $1000 discount, rather than the 0% financing. I now have about 90 hours on the machine. I have zero complaints, other than I consider it a little too noisy. My prior machine, a 2510 Kawasaki Mule was also excellent, but this RTV900 is superior in most ways. The Mule was a little more fun to drive, since it had better acceleration, but this RTV is a workhorse, and just what I needed.

/ RTV900XT Price? #3  
I got the glass windshield, plastic roof, and the storage shelf under the hood and paid $13,600 in May. I took the 60 months no interest plan.

/ RTV900XT Price? #4  
I just bought a new rtv 900 work site with plastic roof for 12,000 cash. Didn't need a cab or windshield. These things are awesome, you wont be disappointed.

/ RTV900XT Price? #5  
I bought a new RTV900XT in March of this year. I got the hard roof and windshield, nothing else. I paid $12,400, less taxes. I paid cash, so received a $1000 discount, rather than the 0% financing. I now have about 90 hours on the machine. I have zero complaints, other than I consider it a little too noisy. My prior machine, a 2510 Kawasaki Mule was also excellent, but this RTV900 is superior in most ways. The Mule was a little more fun to drive, since it had better acceleration, but this RTV is a workhorse, and just what I needed.

I don't see a way to edit my entry, so wanted to add that my model is the Camo w/power dump box, speedometer, etc.

/ RTV900XT Price?
Well in the last couple days I have checked with 2 dealers. I am looking at the worksite model with atv tires and the two quotes I got were $13,300 and $12,500 with a 250 delievery fee making it $12,750. Steppenwolfe what dealer did you but from? Thanks

/ RTV900XT Price? #7  
Well in the last couple days I have checked with 2 dealers. I am looking at the worksite model with atv tires and the two quotes I got were $13,300 and $12,500 with a 250 delievery fee making it $12,750. Steppenwolfe what dealer did you but from? Thanks

Not sure exactly where you are in NE Ohio, but try Phil's Sales and Service Columbiana...Bought a BX23,an RTV500 and an RTV1100 off of them...Very fair and from my experience, a good dealer.

/ RTV900XT Price? #8  
Clarks Farm Supply, Greensboro, NC

/ RTV900XT Price? #9  
Bought mine in August, worksite model with plastic top,smoke windshield, h/d tires, head rests,and hyd dump. $13,000

/ RTV900XT Price? #10  
Bought 13 and soon to be 14 Kubotas from Barlows in Somerset, Ky. Great to work with and great prices. They also deliver to Ohio and they don't charge Ky (or any other state) sales tax on out of state sales .Home | Barlow Equipment They also have a storage building full of RTVs.