Price Check B3300SU price check

/ B3300SU price check #1  

rkeith

Silver Member
Tractor
GC1720 TLB
I've been quoted $24,000 for a B3300SU with a BH76 backhoe. I'm thinking it's a little high but I'm not sure.

/ B3300SU price check #2  
Is that for new? The only reason I ask is that the BH76 is a little older model (not that there is anything wrong with that) prior to the current BH77 and i would ask how long tractor or BH has been sitting around. The price may be slightly high compared to a couple years ago but not too bad. Prices have gone up. Go on kubota website and build your own to see what current list price is and then call Barlow's for a quote. You could also look on tractorhouse and maybe see a similar used setup for a comparison. Btw, a couple other things on the unit you are looking at...does it have the BH thumb and QA bucket and maybe even the added BH street pads or added cruise control? These are some items that would add up on theTLB setup.
Best of luck it's a nice setup.

/ B3300SU price check
I'm sorry... it is a BH77. I typed BH76 by mistake. It is new!

/ B3300SU price check #4  
I went to Kubota site and did a build and with all of the extras listed the msrp was $28846. Wow! Did your quote include any of the extras? They added just under 1K. to price. Maybe you can negotiate to include some or all on price and then it would be a very good deal. Or e-mail Barlows and click the build on their site and list options you want. They deliver to your area.
I would suggest you consider the mechanical thumb (big thumbs up on that) and possibly the FEL q/a if you think you might want a set of forks. You probably know the 3300 has no mid pto. That is main difference and the larger R4 tire size (and cruise control) between it and 3200 (and only the R4 tires are different as ags and turf are same size on either 3200 or the 3300). btw, how do you like the MF1529 you have?

/ B3300SU price check #5  
Very timely post. I was quoted $24,600 this morning for the B3300SU with R-4's, Kubota loader QA 60" bucket, BH77 with 12" bucket. That was near Nashville, TN. It looks like that's about 12% off list. Let us know if you get any other pricing that is better.

/ B3300SU price check #6  
I have to agree with Tompet about checking the Barlow equipment website. I bought my B3200HST from them with the 60" FEL and a Taylor Way 5' box scraper (made by KK) and top & tilt for $19800 + $1000 for shipping to the central coast of CA. They beat out the local Kubota dealer (which is about 6 mi. away) buy $4500.
They even sent me out a new Hyd. ram for the top link when it arrived damaged, and I did not send any money or sign any papers till the tractor arrived on my doorstep. They are good people to deal with.