BX xx60 series soft cab deal

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #2  
I bought one just like it installed when I bought my 2660 for $3K.

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #3  
That is tempting with winter around the corner.:drool:

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #4  
I wonder what the shipping would be to Wisconsin...:confused2:

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #5  
I got one just like with heater, installed for two grand when I bought my BX two years ago. And I still think I paid to much for the peace of s%#t.

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #6  
Thanks for the opinion and saving me some time.:thumbsup:

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #7  
I got one just like with heater, installed for two grand when I bought my BX two years ago. And I still think I paid to much for the peace of s%#t.

why is that? poor quality or what?

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #8  

You did not buy one of those for two grand. That would be way under dealer cost.

btw, this one did sell within two days of coming in.

/ BX xx60 series soft cab deal #9  
You did not buy one of those for two grand. That would be way under dealer cost.

btw, this one did sell within two days of coming in.

Yes I did, cab, heater, install $2000.00 . My biggest complaint about the cab is the black paint is coming of the frame. This is my second cab the dealer replaced the first one because of rust. That's two cabs in two years. If you doubt me paying 2k for the cab I wont tell you what I paid for the New BX2660, loader and 60inch mmm, I got one **** of a deal. You can call me a liar but I do have a receipt.
One thing is for sure I WILL NEVER BUY A CUTIS CAB AGAIN!

Last edited:
   / BX xx60 series soft cab deal #10  
Yes I did, cab, heater, install $2000.00 . My biggest complaint about the cab is the black paint is coming of the frame. This is my second cab the dealer replaced the first one because of rust. That's two cabs in two years. If you doubt me paying 2k for the cab I wont tell you what I paid for the New BX2660, loader and 60inch mmm, I got one **** of a deal. You can call me a liar but I do have a receipt.
One thing is for sure I WILL NEVER BUY A CUTIS CAB AGAIN!

Having just paid $3800 for that cab and heater installed I would say you are one lucky guy to stumble onto a deal that good. I'm not sure the dealer can even buy the parts for that much and it takes several hours to install. As far as the paint goes, I had one on my original BX2200 for 11 years and no paint issues to speak of. The new one seems to be of the same quality so I don't anticipate any problems but time will tell. Not a ton of alternative choices for the BX25 anyway.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet