Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #1  

ikline

Silver Member
Tractor
Cub Cadet 7265
Any BX22\'s in Harrisburg, PA

Does anyone have a BX22 in the surrounding area of Harrisburg PA. I have narrowed my search down to a couple of Tractors, but as you all know, noone has the BX22 in stock. I would really like to see one and sit on one to see if I fit. (6'1" and a spare tire around the waiste). Any help would be appreciated.

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #2  
Re: Any BX22\'s in Harrisburg, PA

Good luck, ikline. BX22's are still in short supply. I got mine in April - - the dealer did not have one, but got on the phone & found one about 5 hours away. He made his delivery in about a week. I know my area is not as heavily populated as where you live [or as wealthy], so the demand for these machines is probably greater there.
However, if you just want to get the feel for a BX22, a BX2200 is going to be very similar. Of course the seat will not reverse for BH use, but overall, I bet the driver's platforms are very similar.
BTW, a friend of mine who is 6'5" & something around 300 lbs rode mine & was happy doing it.
Good luck.

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #3  

Have you tried calling Messicks in E-town or Petermans in Carlisle? They might be able to arrange a test sit with one of their customers if they don't have one in stock.

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #4  

How about Keller Brothers? (717-569-2500) They are just North of US30 on the Fruitville Pike. They had the best numbers on my B7500. Messick and Hoober were "also rans"...............chim

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA

Just at Messick's last weekend. They are back ordered about 1 month. I will call and see if any local customers are willing. Thanks

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #6  

I know it's a hike for you, but my dealer just got four BX-22's in on Monday. They're all spoken for (one of them is mine! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif), but they will be on the lot for at least a few more days. He actually has a 5th one that's been there for a few months. Some guy paid cash for it and still hasn't picked it up.\

Anyway, the dealer is Mid-State Equipment Company in Titusville, NJ. It's just across the Delaware River from Bucks County, PA. I'm from Harrisburg and make the trip out there from time-to-time. It's about a two hour drive. Hopefully you'll find something closer. Good luck.

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #7  

Congrats on you impending delivery!! I'm glad you got one of the units that were due in!

/ Any BX22's in Harrisburg, PA #8  

Thanks Jim. I talked to Sue today and will be picking it up tomorrow! I can't wait. Thanks for all your help. I may be posting a lot of "How does this work" type questions in the near future. I know my TBN brethern will be there for me. I'll post pictures in a new thread once I get it.