L2800 gone the way of the dinosaur?

/ L2800 gone the way of the dinosaur? #1  

amstaff

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5530
So am I correct in that the L2800 has been discontinued? I noticed it is no longer the Kubota website in the "Build My Kubota" area... I think it was just there a week or two! I then noticed that there was now a $2,000 rebate on all L-Series. I did not see any at the area dealerships, which is not to say they do not have them waiting assembly in the back.

I was originally looking at a B Series for my next tractor, now I will be looking for a cash deal on a L-2800DT w/ FEL if they are still floating around! So if these have been discountinued, has anyone seen any new ones on the dealer lots?

Thanks!

Amstaff

/ L2800 gone the way of the dinosaur? #2  
So am I correct in that the L2800 has been discontinued? I noticed it is no longer the Kubota website in the "Build My Kubota" area... I think it was just there a week or two! I then noticed that there was now a $2,000 rebate on all L-Series. I did not see any at the area dealerships, which is not to say they do not have them waiting assembly in the back.

I was originally looking at a B Series for my next tractor, now I will be looking for a cash deal on a L-2800DT w/ FEL if they are still floating around! So if these have been discountinued, has anyone seen any new ones on the dealer lots?

Thanks!

Amstaff

Yes, that is correct. It was replaced with the L3200.