Santa will have a new sleigh this week!

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #11  
Good choice:thumbsup:

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #12  
Congrats!

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #13  
You are going to need a bigger Christmas tree to get that under....

Congrats!

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week!
View attachment 291584
I'm just saying this thread is like an edited for TV R rated movie.
However, congrats on the new tractor

Ha! I understand and apologize. The post is the result of my wishing the tractor was already here. Hopefully, I'll have the tractor in hand early next week. :dance1:

I received a call today letting me know that the L4240 hst-3 with fel, scraper box, and rear ballast I've been waiting on had arrived and was being uncrated. I should take delivery at the end of this week or early next week. I feel like a little kid at Christmas time. :D
photo (1).JPG :dance1:

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #16  
I bet you were glad when you got the call that it was done. It's torture waiting.

It arrived here today and oboy is it ever wonderful. Thanks for all the good wishes. Also, a big tip of the hat to all the great posts I've poured over as I researched my options. On another note, I also wish to say that I appreciate the friendly tone of this forum. I've left a few in the past because they were taken over by negativity and bashing. Cheers!

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #18  
She is beautiful. My neighbor's son just asked, "Does Santa drive a tractor too?" Great beard!

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #19  
A very nice tractor, it should serve you well for years. Enjoy!!!!

I'm in the waiting mode myself, hopefully my new L4600 will arrive before Christmas.

/ Santa will have a new sleigh this week! #20  
Congratulations on your new tractor, it is a really nice machine.:thumbsup: