Price Check KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #11  
I negotiated 0% @ 72mo on an m7040 earlier in the fall. It wasn't published, but I didn't have much trouble negotiating that rate.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #12  
I negotiated 0% @ 72mo on an m7040 earlier in the fall. It wasn't published, but I didn't have much trouble negotiating that rate.

A dealer can pay a fee to get longer terms which used to be done on house and car purchases a few years ago. It's called "buy down" of points, interest or term. I don't think KCC will change their actual rate. If you can get a dealer to pay this then fine but it's just part of the dealer price negotiations. The dealer will have some extra charges to change any terms vs what's advertised on the Kubota Co website. Not saying it's a good or bad thing if it's what it takes to get the monthly payments where a person can buy and pay the payments.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #13  
Kubota offers special financing to thier "prefered" dealers. This usually means that when 0% is offered, those prefered dealers can give you 0% at 7 years as opposed to 5 yr or less. Kubota does not advertise this.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #14  
Got a quote today on an M5640 SUD. $22552. + 5% sales tax. 0% for 60 months.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #15  
Just financed m BX1860 w/ FEL, GG, TB & Canopy in Nov 2012. 0% down, 0% financing for 60 mos. Got loan and tractor covered by Kubota insurance too. Great deal for me.
Good Luck!

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #16  
Maybe it's living in CA, nut when I bought my B3200HST w/0 down, 0% for 60 mo., I was told I couldn't use my home owners insurance and would have to take the KCC insurance for a $1,000. Now if I pay it off early they take the $1,000 off the payoff.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #17  
Kubota offers special financing to thier "prefered" dealers. This usually means that when 0% is offered, those prefered dealers can give you 0% at 7 years as opposed to 5 yr or less. Kubota does not advertise this.

Someone should tell me how to become part of that special club!

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #18  

Really, Of anyone that should be considered a "Preferred Dealer" I would think it would be Messick, that is if Kubota really does have a "special club".

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #19  
Really, Of anyone that should be considered a "Preferred Dealer" I would think it would be Messick, that is if Kubota really does have a "special club".

I fought hard for anything extra I could get, like 72 mos finance @0%. Was told not an option - even for dealers. Did get all my tires filled and FEL bucket hook free, and they discounted the asking price of everything near 5%. Her in NOVA everything is more expensive to start with anyway. Was one of the easiest sales I've gone thru in a long time.
Byrd Tractor of Manssas, VA. Been looking for Workshop Service Manual and Parts Manual and even with a 10% buyer's discount they're way too expensive. You'd think as much as parts, even maintainance parts cost, Kubota and the dealers would make the manuals affordable. After all, they will get markup on parts over and over, as by my research Kubotas are very reliable - IF MAINTAINED PROPERLY.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #20  

This is what my 'bota dealer told me when I purchased. Yes, at the time Kubota was only offering 0% on 5 year, maybe 6; dealer was able to give 7 years.