Price Check KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #31  
Hey THANKS!!! bullitt. Best price I've seen anywhere. Put 'em on my wish list! I'm sorry I didn't find this site before I bought my BX. :drink:

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #32  
According to Kubota website, 0% is extended to 3/31/13. Rebates may have gone down, however.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #33  
I did a build your Kubota ..base price looks to be the same.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #34  
Insurance is how they get you

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #36  
Buying new machine either today or in the next few. M7040 is either 0% or $1,500 off if paying cash.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #37  
Bought m7040 last June, got $1500 off.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #38  
0% for 72 mo requires "dealer participation" which means the dealer pays a percentage to KCC to get the extra 12 months. This generally relates to an increased selling price.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #39  
Well JT there's nothing wrong with your perspective on the subject. It works for you and that's all that matters. My perspective from someone who trades tractors less frequently than you (once in 11 years) is that the workshop manual cost is a small price to pay for the wealth of knowledge it provides about your tractor that is not available in the owners manual. If you are ever going to troubleshoot , service, or repair your tractor on your own it is well worth the $80 or so it costs for the work shop manual. Most of us don't have a direct line to our Kubota dealer like you do (j/k)! Seriously though, you have a great dealer in Barlows but a lot of us have to pay for things like pick up and delivery so we are more apt to try stuff on our own before shelling out the transportation charges and losing our tractor for a week or two while they work on it. I hope that I never need the manual but that seems pretty unrealistic if I'm keeping the tractor for ten plus years.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

Interesting
I purchase service manuals for everything I buy. I typically read them cover to cover in the first couple of weeks.
I do this simply for the knowledge and understanding of how such fine machines work. I suppose you have to be somewhat mechanically inclined and a week bit obsessed ....but I really enjoy knowing how things work, although the manuals ads a bit expensive...
Bob, I agree with you.
Dan

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #40  
0% for 72 mo requires "dealer participation" which means the dealer pays a percentage to KCC to get the extra 12 months. This generally relates to an increased selling price.

Kubota dealer quoted me $550 for 72 mo $0 down 0% financing yesterday vs 60 mo $0 down 0%. Yet another reason I'm going Kubota, Mahindra is charging $1,500 for 72 mo $0 down 0%.