Price Check KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #41  
The 5 year insurance premium was $1.3k. Seemed very reasonable, especially given my particular circumstances. It may be that others have a different point of view...different circumstances.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #42  
I paid for the insurance premium- was a complete wash for what I was paying on my home policy with alot BETTER coverage. After the
5 years at 0%, it will expire and I will put a ryder back on my home insurance policy. Everybody has a different point of view. Warranties
and insurance have worked out very well for me over the years.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #43  
I put down 5K and did 0% on 60mos. My payment is less than my cell phone bill ( but then I have a teenage girl ). My insurance company could not touch the tractor.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #45  
Our search showed KTAC rates to be very reasonable and competitive and ended up going with KTAC because it was the lowest cost per year ($5/year lower than the next lowest cost policy we found). We checked several farm bureau insurance companies as well as our homeowner's and auto insurance companies (tractor insurance offered under "Marine" policies, go figure).

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #46  
I paid for the insurance premium- was a complete wash for what I was paying on my home policy with alot BETTER coverage. After the
5 years at 0%, it will expire and I will put a ryder back on my home insurance policy. Everybody has a different point of view. Warranties
and insurance have worked out very well for me over the years.

It's my understanding that you can continue the KTAC coverage after the note has been paid off. I would think the premium would be a bit less at that point?