Price Check KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #1  

dhurley737

Tractor
2019 Kubota BX23S - Loaded
Hello everyone~

Looking to make my first tractor purchase right after the New Year (making sure Mr. ***** doesn't crush me in taxes this time around:laughing:). Some of the new BX-25D's are now arriving on the lot and I know they have 0% running right now for 60 months. Does anyone have any insight on what they might be running come January 1st?

Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. I've heard rumors they might do something even better to help move the new 70 series'...

Thanks!

DH

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #2  
I think you might be able to negotiate 0% for 72 next year.. The main reason I'm buying a 2012 model is that the emissions standards are going to be tougher on the 2013 models, and hence a price jump to go with it, that's what I'm told.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #3  
Hello everyone~

Looking to make my first tractor purchase right after the New Year (making sure Mr. ***** doesn't crush me in taxes this time around:laughing:). Some of the new BX-25D's are now arriving on the lot and I know they have 0% running right now for 60 months. Does anyone have any insight on what they might be running come January 1st?
Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. I've heard rumors they might do something even better to help move the new 70 series'...

Thanks!

DH

I waited on buying an F model and it cost me an extra $1500 in interest. I've never heard of anyone negotiating the 60 to 72 months interest. Barlows said he thought interests went up in Jan. 60 at 0% is pretty good and your gambleing that they may do 72 instead of the 60 and they could do 48 or 36 which is what it is on the F. Roll the dice if your a gambler.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #4  
Since it's so close to year's end, you may want to consider applying for credit now to lock in the rate.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #5  
Since it's so close to year's end, you may want to consider applying for credit now to lock in the rate.

I don't think that will lock in the rate. Ask your dealer.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #6  
I think date of purchase will dictate terms.

Terry

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #7  
From the Kubota website:

•Customer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

General Conditions (Applicable to all Finance Rates and Programs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•KCC requires that all equipment financed be covered by insurance at all times, wherever located, against all risks of physical damage or theft. Click here to learn about the Kubota-Endorsed property damage insurance program.
•Not all rates apply to all sales.
•Some customers will not qualify.
•Financing is limited to available dealer inventory.
•Customer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

See your authorized Kubota dealer today for more details and to learn which of these options are available to you.

These rates are available only at participating Authorized Kubota Dealers.

All financing is subject to credit approval and acceptance by Kubota Credit Corporation, USA, 3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA, 90503.

•Kubota Credit Corporation specifically reserves the right to terminate or modify these rates at any time.
•Standard down payment applies unless noted otherwise (25%, 30% or 35% based on payment frequency).

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #8  
From the Kubota website:

匹ustomer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

General Conditions (Applicable to all Finance Rates and Programs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

必CC requires that all equipment financed be covered by insurance at all times, wherever located, against all risks of physical damage or theft. Click here to learn about the Kubota-Endorsed property damage insurance program.
逼ot all rates apply to all sales.
百ome customers will not qualify.
彦inancing is limited to available dealer inventory.
匹ustomer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

See your authorized Kubota dealer today for more details and to learn which of these options are available to you.

These rates are available only at participating Authorized Kubota Dealers.

All financing is subject to credit approval and acceptance by Kubota Credit Corporation, USA, 3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA, 90503.

必ubota Credit Corporation specifically reserves the right to terminate or modify these rates at any time.
百tandard down payment applies unless noted otherwise (25%, 30% or 35% based on payment frequency).

I'm going to have to read that fine print carefully before I take delivery next week....

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #9  
I'm going to have to read that fine print carefully before I take delivery next week....

Yeah...I'm also wondering if my homeowners umbrella policiy will take care of the insurance bit.

I'm going to get into the weeds on this with the dealer next week. These are certainly things worth taking into consideration when making a final selection.

/ KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers? #10  
Yeah...I'm also wondering if my homeowners umbrella policiy will take care of the insurance bit.

I'm going to get into the weeds on this with the dealer next week. These are certainly things worth taking into consideration when making a final selection.

I was told I was covered by home owners on my property but no coverage the moment I leave it. As I intend to have fun helping some neighbors I purchased an "Inland Marine Policy" to ensure I'm covered. $311 for a year with a $500 deductible. Covers $22,500.