Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Shopping for my first!

Default KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

Hello everyone~

Looking to make my first tractor purchase right after the New Year (making sure Mr. Obama doesn't crush me in taxes this time around). Some of the new BX-25D's are now arriving on the lot and I know they have 0% running right now for 60 months. Does anyone have any insight on what they might be running come January 1st?

Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. I've heard rumors they might do something even better to help move the new 70 series'...

Thanks!

DH

Tractor
    2012 Kubota L5740, 1970 IH 2444, John Deere x485

Default Re: KUBOTA - 2013 Finance Offers?

I think you might be able to negotiate 0% for 72 next year.. The main reason I'm buying a 2012 model is that the emissions standards are going to be tougher on the 2013 models, and hence a price jump to go with it, that's what I'm told.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by dhurley737 View Post
    Hello everyone~

Looking to make my first tractor purchase right after the New Year (making sure Mr. Obama doesn't crush me in taxes this time around). Some of the new BX-25D's are now arriving on the lot and I know they have 0% running right now for 60 months. Does anyone have any insight on what they might be running come January 1st?
    Just want to be sure I don't miss anything. I've heard rumors they might do something even better to help move the new 70 series'...

Thanks!

DH
    I waited on buying an F model and it cost me an extra $1500 in interest. I've never heard of anyone negotiating the 60 to 72 months interest. Barlows said he thought interests went up in Jan. 60 at 0% is pretty good and your gambleing that they may do 72 instead of the 60 and they could do 48 or 36 which is what it is on the F. Roll the dice if your a gambler.
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425 NOW $250).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5640SUD

Since it's so close to year's end, you may want to consider applying for credit now to lock in the rate.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by keegs View Post
    Since it's so close to year's end, you may want to consider applying for credit now to lock in the rate.
    I don't think that will lock in the rate. Ask your dealer.
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425 NOW $250).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota L4740HST, Kubota RTV 1140 Camo

I think date of purchase will dictate terms.

Terry
    Kubota L4740HST TLB, Kubota RTV 1140 Camo

"When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, Lord, will I seek." Psalm 27:8

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5640SUD

From the kubota website:

•Customer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

General Conditions (Applicable to all Finance Rates and Programs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•KCC requires that all equipment financed be covered by insurance at all times, wherever located, against all risks of physical damage or theft. Click here to learn about the Kubota-Endorsed property damage insurance program.
    •Not all rates apply to all sales.
    •Some customers will not qualify.
    •Financing is limited to available dealer inventory.
    •Customer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

See your authorized Kubota dealer today for more details and to learn which of these options are available to you.

These rates are available only at participating Authorized Kubota Dealers.

All financing is subject to credit approval and acceptance by Kubota Credit Corporation, USA, 3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA, 90503.

•Kubota Credit Corporation specifically reserves the right to terminate or modify these rates at any time.
    •Standard down payment applies unless noted otherwise (25%, 30% or 35% based on payment frequency).

Tractor
    2012 Kubota L5740, 1970 IH 2444, John Deere x485

From the kubota website:

匹ustomer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

General Conditions (Applicable to all Finance Rates and Programs)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

必CC requires that all equipment financed be covered by insurance at all times, wherever located, against all risks of physical damage or theft. Click here to learn about the Kubota-Endorsed property damage insurance program.
    逼ot all rates apply to all sales.
    百ome customers will not qualify.
    彦inancing is limited to available dealer inventory.
    匹ustomer must complete the purchase and take delivery of all financed equipment prior to the end of the program period.

See your authorized Kubota dealer today for more details and to learn which of these options are available to you.

These rates are available only at participating Authorized Kubota Dealers.

All financing is subject to credit approval and acceptance by Kubota Credit Corporation, USA, 3401 Del Amo Blvd, Torrance, CA, 90503.

必ubota Credit Corporation specifically reserves the right to terminate or modify these rates at any time.
    百tandard down payment applies unless noted otherwise (25%, 30% or 35% based on payment frequency).
    I'm going to have to read that fine print carefully before I take delivery next week....

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota M5640SUD

Quote Originally Posted by PRF View Post
    I'm going to have to read that fine print carefully before I take delivery next week....
    Yeah...I'm also wondering if my homeowners umbrella policiy will take care of the insurance bit.

I'm going to get into the weeds on this with the dealer next week. These are certainly things worth taking into consideration when making a final selection.

Tractor
    2011 Kubota B3300SU

Yeah...I'm also wondering if my homeowners umbrella policiy will take care of the insurance bit.

I'm going to get into the weeds on this with the dealer next week. These are certainly things worth taking into consideration when making a final selection.
    I was told I was covered by home owners on my property but no coverage the moment I leave it. As I intend to have fun helping some neighbors I purchased an "Inland Marine Policy" to ensure I'm covered. $311 for a year with a $500 deductible. Covers $22,500.
    Kubota BH77 Backhoe with Bro-Tek mechanical thumb & Bro-Tek Ripper Tooth; Loflin 48 inch forks; Bro-Tek 2" rear wheel spacers; StabilWorks custom stabilizers; EA 66" Box Blade; WoodMaxx WM-8H Chipper; NorTrac Quick Hitch

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast