My new RTV900!!!

/ My new RTV900!!! #1  

newtattoobob

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650, Kubota BX1850, RTV900XT Worksite, Kubota U17,1942 Farmall H, 1950 Ford 8N
100_1059.jpg100_1060.jpg100_1061.jpg

I finally got a chance to take some of pics of my new RTV900. I purchased it from Phil's Sales and Service in Columbiana, OH. They were recomended to me in a previous post, and I have to say they are top notch to deal with! They really know their products and have a large inventory. They are about 75 miles from my house but they beat all the local dealers on price and with service. I would highly recomend them to anyone in the area looking to make a purchase.

/ My new RTV900!!! #2  
Congrats on the new Kubota! I have one just like it and just love it. I have 2 fwd tractors and a dump trailor, i am finding this machine gets used more than the bigger stuff and its cheaper to run too. As you and you machine get used to one another you will find it priceless and wonder how you got along with out it . . . .John

Attachments

• Bota working.jpg
    Bota working.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 551
  • Bota doing his thing.jpg
    Bota doing his thing.jpg
    690.5 KB · Views: 672
   / My new RTV900!!! #3  
View attachment 293956View attachment 293957View attachment 293958

I finally got a chance to take some of pics of my new RTV900. I purchased it from Phil's Sales and Service in Columbiana, OH. They were recomended to me in a previous post, and I have to say they are top notch to deal with! They really know their products and have a large inventory. They are about 75 miles from my house but they beat all the local dealers on price and with service. I would highly recomend them to anyone in the area looking to make a purchase.

What extras did you get and how much?

/ My new RTV900!!!
I got the S package which gives the wheels, speedometer and spray in bedliner. I also got the glass windshield, plastic canopy, 3.5 ton milemarker winch and acc. kit, turn signal kit, front and rear worklight kits, frt mud guards, rear tail lamp guards, storage box and rops organizer, 2 headrests and hand throttle kit. Delivered to my door with full tank of fuel was $15,500.

/ My new RTV900!!! #5  
I got the S package which gives the wheels, speedometer and spray in bedliner. I also got the glass windshield, plastic canopy, 3.5 ton milemarker winch and acc. kit, turn signal kit, front and rear worklight kits, frt mud guards, rear tail lamp guards, storage box and rops organizer, 2 headrests and hand throttle kit. Delivered to my door with full tank of fuel was $15,500.

How does the hand throttle work?

/ My new RTV900!!! #6  
did buy JODEE BOERIO at Phil's Sales and Servic thats where got rtv 500 i got bush gard roof deal and atv tire $2000 cheaper there parts cheaper too

/ My new RTV900!!! #8  
I have been a customer at Phil's for about 5 years. They are good people. Jodee sells em and Bummer takes care of them. I currently own a mx5100 and a b2620. Phil's always has a good inventory and the best part is they are only 5 miles from my house.