BX Plow order

/ BX Plow order #1  

RippersVF2

Tractor
BX25
Good Morning, how long does it usually take for a plow to come in to a dealer? I ordered the 60" plow for my BX25 about three weeks ago and the dealer said its still waiting for a truck to pick it up and they have no delivery date yet. Does that sound right to you guys? I'm located in CT.

/ BX Plow order #2  
Sounds unreasonably long to me but I bought my plow slightly used form Messicks and picked it up. I did buy the quick hitch new and they had it in stock. On the other hand, being winter they might be in short supply. Which dealer did you buy from?

/ BX Plow order #3  
I just purchased a new plow for a RTV in was on the machine in 5 day. last year I order a snow thrower for my Toolcat and it took 12 weeks. it is the luck of the draw.

/ BX Plow order #4  
It is the busy time of the year for a plow.

/ BX Plow order #5  
I ordered a FEL for my J.D. 2320 in October last year 2012.
It took just under 2 weeks for delivery.
After about a week I asked the dealer where it was?
He told me there might be a shipping delay due to "Sandy"
Maybe she is delivering your blade too:confused3:

Last edited:
   / BX Plow order
According to the dealer the plow is at the warehouse but they are waiting for a truck to pick it up. Do they wait until they have a full truck headed this direction? It's been at that status for over a week now...

/ BX Plow order #7  
I just got the 60" plow and Quickhitch this winter. I was told it should be in "in about two weeks or so", and they called in just about three weeks. They told me they had waited a bit to call me, as they were waiting for the skid shoes. They offered to send the skid shoes separately, their cost, so I went ahead and picked up the plow and hitch. It was just about another week before the shoes showed up at my door via UPS.

This particular dealer does seem to move a fair amount of product, and I know they have a few locations, so maybe they have shipments more often. It still seems to me that you are having to wait a bit long for yours.

/ BX Plow order #8  
I bought the same setup for my BX2660 from Norfolk Power Equipment in Burrillville RI. They also have two stores in Mass. The quick hitch and blade were in stock, I waited about a week for a rubber blade edge (6 weeks ago). Call them, maybe they have a full setup in stock.

/ BX Plow order
Well it still hasn't shipped to the dealer yet. Good thing it hasn't snowed much so far! I guess I wait another week and if it doesn't come in by then maybe cancel and look elsewhere.

/ BX Plow order
Finally came in today! Took about two hours to put everything together and mount to tractor, but well worth it!

Attachments

• image-3985343855.jpg
    image-3985343855.jpg
    583.2 KB · Views: 361