BX Plow order

/ BX Plow order #21  
cancel the plow and get you a tiller you can till your garden and you are done
get a tiller for your tractor nobody uses plows anymore

/ BX Plow order #22  
cancel the plow and get you a tiller you can till your garden and you are done
get a tiller for your tractor nobody uses plows anymore

I Don't think tillers work very good at snow removal though it might break up ice on a driveway :D

/ BX Plow order #23  
The Plow looks good I imagine that with the addition of chains its pretty much unstoppable.

/ BX Plow order #24  
Looks good! How much lift, or should I say, how high does the plow lift?

That is the only issue as the plow only lifts about 18" or so. I can measure when I get home. However, it isn't really a problem as the tractor will ride up the snow pile a bit. Our first storm that I had/used the plow for was 12 inches of snow. I cleared our 2600 ft gravel drive without issue other than a few inclines that I lost traction on. I now have chains on the rear.

You could opt for a setup that attaches to the bucket or loader arms and lift would be a non-issue. The new BX quick hitch system has the loader arm capability. Of course that comes at an extra price.

Well I was way off on the 18". I guess it looks to be 18 when you're sitting in the seat but I measured from a flat surface to the bottom of the blade edge with the plow straight and fully up... only 8"! However, like I stated, I plowed a 2600 ft gravel driveway with no issues.

/ BX Plow order #25  
Well I was way off on the 18". I guess it looks to be 18 when you're sitting in the seat but I measured from a flat surface to the bottom of the blade edge with the plow straight and fully up... only 8"! However, like I stated, I plowed a 2600 ft gravel driveway with no issues.

I imagine it wouldn't lift any higher than the 2750 blower since its connected to the same quick attach. Seems like a bit of a drawback if you're hoping to pile snow into mounds with it but for straight snow plowing it should work fine.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ BX Plow order
Well I tried to keep up the blizzard, but by morning I had to put the FEL back on, way too much snow and ice to use the plow!

Attachments

• image-1538786389.jpg
    image-1538786389.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 174
  • image-830845100.jpg
    image-830845100.jpg
    518.8 KB · Views: 159
   / BX Plow order #28  
Well I tried to keep up the blizzard, but by morning I had to put the FEL back on, way too much snow and ice to use the plow!

It looks to me like you have everything under control. They are amazing little machines!

/ BX Plow order #29  

Same here, had to have my buddy come by with his truck and plow the main areas of our property. We still had to dig him out a few times. Doubt we'll see another storm like that for a long time.

/ BX Plow order #30