BX Plow order

/ BX Plow order #31  
I imagine it wouldn't lift any higher than the 2750 blower since its connected to the same quick attach. Seems like a bit of a drawback if you're hoping to pile snow into mounds with it but for straight snow plowing it should work fine.
I can stack to just over 4' with our BX2660 and 5' Kubota blade. You have to make a ramp to drive up to get that high though. If we need to stack higher, I bring in the B7500 with the loader on it. That will stack quite a bit higher.

Aaron Z

/ BX Plow order #32  
Looks like a nice set up! :thumbsup:

/ BX Plow order #33  
I just acquired a snow blower with the quick hitch for my BX2660 and now I'm thinking about the blade for the dirt work i do in the summer. Has any one used there blade for dirt and gravel?

/ BX Plow order #34  
I just acquired a snow blower with the quick hitch for my BX2660 and now I'm thinking about the blade for the dirt work i do in the summer. Has any one used there blade for dirt and gravel?
We have used ours a little for dirt work. I think it will be much more useful with skid shoes as it was prone to dig in at which point the tractor ran out of traction pretty quick.

Aaron Z