MX 5100 Implements

/ MX 5100 Implements #21  
My MX runs a square baler with ease and for a small hay operation I think you will be very happy. I run the Long third function ($800) and a 56" Long grapple ($1700) and have very good performance with the package.

/ MX 5100 Implements #22  
If you can't afford a grapple by all means get a tooth bar for the bucket. It is an excellent addition for land clearing and cleanup. Good for digging out small trees, run the teeth just below grade to root out brush, also you can often pick up larger logs/trees by picking them up on the teeth. Good for excavating and dirt work too.

/ MX 5100 Implements
Heading in this afternoon to buy everything. Today I'll be getting the MX5100 4x4, gear tranny & ag tires, ssqa FEL, 6' brush hog, 2 remotes, hyd top link, loaded tires, and grapple. I'm hoping to be out the door for around $31k. I'll have a few more implements to pick up over the next year or so (box blade, sprayer, spreader, haying equipment, etc...), but I'm looking forward to it all. Thanks for the input over the past week or so. I'll try and get some pictures up after they deliver it Friday.

Ben