Looking to purchase a Kubota L35

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35
Well I made the purchase of a Kubota L35 TLB, 1995 with 1053 hrs for $18,500. I hope that is a good price for a machine in Canada. I bought it from the Kubota dealer in Calgary and he is installing work lights, doing a full lube, transmission and oil change, filters etc plus agreed to replace two hoses that looked a little worn and a coupler that might have been weeping. All pins are tight and motor sounds good. I was able to speak directly to the previous farmer owner and he spoke very highly about the machine. He said he would have kept it but now that he has finished building his house on only 4 acres, he needed something smaller so traded it in on a BX with mower. He also knew the original owner who was a farmer in his area and he was also a very contientious owner who looked after the machine. Service records show that all were performed as and when required. So all in all I should have a machine that could outlast me. LOL

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #12  
Don,

Sounds like you found a good one with records and for the age and hours it just may outlast you!

Send some pics when you get it and let us know how you like it.

Carl

Here is a picture of the new to me Kubota L35 TLB and my new Big Tex 10,000# Equipment Trailer which I will use with an equalizer hitch to transport it home by my 2011 F350 Diesel.

Attachments

• l35 photo 5.jpg
    l35 photo 5.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 157
  • BigTexTrailer2.jpg
    BigTexTrailer2.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 143
   / Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #14  
Great setup Don,

With your F350 and this machine and trailer it will certainly look good going down the road!

Congrats again on your L35 - BTW the picture of the trailer is fine, the L35 is small.. Not a big deal we know what the L35 looks like :)

Carl

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #15  
Looks and sounds like you did real good with that Don, I wish you the best of luck with it! Only a 1053 hrs, shes hardly broken in yet! While I'm thinking of it, if its not a big deal, have the dealer check that the hoe comes off relatively easily, i know alot of people never removed the hoe from these machines and they can be a bear to get off sometimes, I removed my constantly and never had a problem, but people that don't need lots of penetrating oil, heat, and brute force to get it off.

Thanks for the suggestion. I have asked the dealer to verify that the backhoe removal fittings move freely.

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #17  
Not sure if you ever got a manual but here is a couple of pics I took from my manual on how to remove and install the BH. I had no problem removing mine. You may have to apply down pressure on the controls a bit to relieve pressure from the pins.

006.JPG 007.JPG

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #18  
Nice machine. Did you look at it before you bought. I looked it over a few months ago and figured it was a good machine. I ended up buying a track hoe instead.

The previous owner turned in all of the Operators Manuals which I got from the Dealer along with Parts Manuals for L35 BT900 and
TL720. Also the complete 3pt hitch parts.

/ Looking to purchase a Kubota L35 #20  
The previous owner turned in all of the Operators Manuals which I got from the Dealer along with Parts Manuals for L35 BT900 and
TL720. Also the complete 3pt hitch parts.

good to see someone who has done his homework...looks as if it paid off....best of luck