Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth

/ Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth #1  

millstreaminn

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota 8540, 4800, L39, 7510, Zd28 International 966, Cat 304, Mahindra 4035, Deere 350 and 450, Komatsu D21
Hi. I gave a 2006 L39 that I would like to sell just the backhoe attachment for. The hoe is in excellent visual condition, always stored inside, and very good mechanical condition. No welds, cracks, pins tight etc. Hoses are like new. I have a 16 and 24" buckets for it. I only want to sell the hoe, not the tractor. Any ideas what I should ask?

Thanks-
Scott

/ Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth #2  
keep it. it can't mount to any tractor except another L39-45 that happens to not have a backhoe (maybe 10% of them). Its worth 3x more with your tractor than it is loose.

/ Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth #3  
You need to keep it with the tractor. You would be better off to sell the whole TLB then pick up a tractor with no BH on it.

/ Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth
That's just the thing. I am keeping the L39 I have now, and I am looking for another without a backhoe on it. I just don't want 2 L39 hoes sitting in my shop.

/ Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth #8  
   / Kubota L39 backhoe attachment only worth
Did you make an offer in that L39? I was thinking of offering 17,750. I want another L39, I don't need one. They are great loader tractors.

So was I.

Why not advertise on the TBN classifieds.

I can't afford an L39 but have been looking at several L35's w/o backhoe. One, a while ago, was going for <12K. If I knew where I could have picked up a reasonably priced BH I probably would have bought it.