Price Check M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS
I'll take every drop... My brother is itching to put his new one to use also. I am getting lime put out in couple weeks on hay meadow may go ahead and get 50tons and do one of the cattle pastures. I still get to run out and feed hay but nothing going on right now,won't be long get the sprayer out. Did drop the baler off for the dealer to look it over.

You are correct foreman, we are still about 3-5 inches below rain level we need [so say the weathermen] - but after trimming brush from fence, will start greasing circs and getting gear ready!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #32  
Have at it when weather breaks - I am plowing up 5acres that have been laying dormant for 8-10 years, can't wait to see if I can make good hay - it is on northern most part of property and see the most sun and is flat, which is a plus compared to the sloped 8acres we cut and bale -small operation, but still a blast!

I envy you, I love breaking ground, haven't done any in years, just love the smell of freshly plowed ground and pulling a breaking plow is really something I liked.

We are still in a drought condition in spite of all the recent rain, article in the local paper today, deep soil moisture is poor in spite of the surface mud.

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS
I envy you, I love breaking ground, haven't done any in years, just love the smell of freshly plowed ground and pulling a breaking plow is really something I liked.

We are still in a drought condition in spite of all the recent rain, article in the local paper today, deep soil moisture is poor in spite of the surface mud.

I am too psyched to see this NH TS6.110 pull a 4-16 - the Oliver pulled it like a toy @ 85HP - just curious to see what 96HP and 4WD will do -no duals for this bad boy, so 1st pass with disc is gonna be rough I imagine!

Rumor has it I will be fitting rock field [other farmers have told me that worked this ground in years past] - but won't know anything until I strike first furrow - plus, I have access to rock picker, so not too worried! :)

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #34  

I hear ya. We are 20" behind in last twelve months. We were 14" behind before that. We have zero sub-soil moisture. Several ponds around me are dry. Lot of trackhoe work been done since last Fall cleaning out ponds. We are pretty much screwed for a crop this year. If we get enough moisture this Spring to make up for the shortage it will be wet all through planting season. If we don't get heavy Spring moisture there will be no point in planting a crop. The large farmer that rents our crop land stopped putting on anhydrous and dry fertilizer for corn last Fall. He doesn't want to commit all that money until he sees some moisture. Another dry year will put cash rent prices back where they belong around here. :(