Price Check M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #1  

M8560HD12 TAMMARC FARM

Bronze Member
Tractor
TS6.110 4WD Cab, WM75 FEL ROPS
Was quoted $46,160 for M9960HD12 ROPS w/ 2 Rear Remotes, Cast Wheels & Loader - Was wondering what you guys think of that pricing - any input would be appreciated

Marc

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #2  
What was the price on the Kubota build price? I built my own, took the printout to the dealer and told him what I would pay which was significantly lower than MSRP.

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS
What was the price on the Kubota build price? I built my own, took the printout to the dealer and told him what I would pay which was significantly lower than MSRP.

MSRP = $54,626 less 15% = $46,432 so my dealer is right in the ballpark - he will be getting an order on Monday from the research I have done on the M8560 and M9960

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #4  
15% off sounds like a good price. Are you getting the hydraulic shuttle? What are your intended uses?

15% off sounds like a good price. Are you getting the hydraulic shuttle? What are your intended uses?

Hydraulic Shuttle Yes = intended use = 12ac Hay, Plow 4-Bottom x 16, Cullimulcher 15ft, Disc 12Ft, NH320 Baler w/ Kicker so I feel the Cast Wheels should give me the weight I need to perform the tasks I need, although I am considering filling the rear tires

Dealer did great on price, I originally had him price a M8560 and when he showed me the adder for M9960, I asked him to split the difference to upgrade, he met me almost halfway

now, I just need to sell my wife on the purchase!!!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #6  
Took me 7 years to convince my wife. Then she surprised me and took a quote i had gotten on an m8540. She worked a deal out and was going to have it delivered without telling me. Changed her mind at the last second

Dave

Took me 7 years to convince my wife. Then she surprised me and took a quote i had gotten on an m8540. She worked a deal out and was going to have it delivered without telling me. Changed her mind at the last second

Dave

LOL Dave! I think I have my wife sold, she countered w/ Zero-Turn and Pool as our investment - well, I had a pool before, just more labor than love - as for the mower, I have a 1999 JD LX277 17HP Kawasaki that does just fine [48" Deck] - takes me 5hrs, but I call that stress mgt!

Marc

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #8  
LOL Dave! I think I have my wife sold, she countered w/ Zero-Turn and Pool as our investment - well, I had a pool before, just more labor than love - as for the mower, I have a 1999 JD LX277 17HP Kawasaki that does just fine [48" Deck] - takes me 5hrs, but I call that stress mgt!

Sounds like she's not totally into "12 acres of hay" as the main reason for buying a $46,000 tractor plus implements. As odd as it may seem, some people actually think that way. :laughing:

Sounds like she's not totally into "12 acres of hay" as the main reason for buying a $46,000 tractor plus implements. As odd as it may seem, some people actually think that way. :laughing:

LOL Grandad4!

/ M9960HD12 w/ Loader & 2 Rear Remotes ROPS #10  
MSRP = $54,626 less 15% = $46,432 so my dealer is right in the ballpark - he will be getting an order on Monday from the research I have done on the M8560 and M9960

Sounds like you are good to go and you are going to love that tractor. The Hydraulic Shuttle Shift is extremely easy to use. The M40 linkage is a little balky and that has been changed in the M60, so shifting should be great. I really like the brakes also, much improved over our other tractors.

:laughing: