SVL75

/ SVL75
Sprayer remedy and diesel mx on th stump right after I shear the tree off.

Studies show if you spray the stump within 1 hour the kill rate is pretty much 100%.

D.

/ SVL75
My JD gear has been great. A big piece of that is the dealer. Our local Kubota dealer wont get any of my money until they improve their service. it is too bad because I think Kubota is doing some good stuff.

I compared this SVL75 to everybody else: JD, Cat, Bobcat, New Holland, Takeuchi and the Kubota was the clear winner. My JD buddies were giving me a hard time but JD handles their construction line differently. The wonderful customer service goes out the window. Also the equivalent machine was $14K more. I do like the reversible cooling fan on the JD

D.

/ SVL75 #25  
Sprayer remedy and diesel mx on th stump right after I shear the tree off.

Studies show if you spray the stump within 1 hour the kill rate is pretty much 100%.

D.

So, that kills the roots and you won't get "sprouters", eh? Will you have to dig up the dead roots before you can re-establish the pasture or hay ground? Up here, we can get new trees from the chunks of root stock. I drag 'em up and burn 'em and spray with a broadleaf herbicide when the new grass gets established.

AKfish

/ SVL75
Kills it dead. If you don't get a good kill on them - you will be dealing with them forever.

I wont dig them up. Some people use a grubbing bucket but the problem is if you miss one little part - they will come back. Might as well cut them, poison them and be done with it.

I have decent grass - just need to feed it and kill the weeds (including the mesquites).

D.