Buying Advice Kubota 8950

/ Kubota 8950 #1  

Wayne891

Hello < I am Chasing a Kubota 8950 front nose cone if anyone has one for sale or knows where i can purchase one , thankyou :)

/ Kubota 8950 #2  
No on the front nose cone but I do have a front weight bracket, a few weights, parts manuals and new hydraulic and oil filters for sale since I sold my M8950.

/ Kubota 8950
thankyou for your reply , i dont need the weights etc just a nose cone because a stupid person [me] ran over it.

/ Kubota 8950 #4  
There are a lot of these tractors in salvage so check the bone yards in TX, OH, MI and WI. As well, I am near certain the M7950 and M6950 are the same grille shell and highly probable the M5950 and M4950 the same as well. Your part should not be a problem.
I get a publication in the mail that lits these salvage yards so if you don't find anything I'll take a look when a new issue comes in. What part of the country are you located? These things are helpful.

/ Kubota 8950
Hello Sixdogs, thankyou for your help , i am in Australia in a city called Cairns, it is a little hard for me to locate one here , if you could give me some web sites or clues what to search for it would be appreciated thankyou

/ Kubota 8950 #6  
OK, when my new magazine comes in that lists them i'll take a look and let you know. It would seem that shipping would be an issue for you.
Any chance you could pound out the one you have?
Are there any tractor salvage yards in Australia? Surely Kubota is well-represented there?

/ Kubota 8950
I have pounded on it , thats why i am chasing one lol , we do have a lot of Kubotas here but not many end up in salvage yards as they go forever, freight isnt that bad as long as you are not in a hurry , i priced and ordered a new one 2.5 years ago, thankyou for your time

/ Kubota 8950 #8  
Do you just need the square part that surrounds the grill or do you need the grill center as well?
Not vital but did you save any part numbers?
My magazine should come in tomorrow.

/ Kubota 8950
Hello Sixdogs,
I need the entire grill, i will explain what happened , a friend was helping me out, he checked the battery and didnt close it properly, it fell off which he didn't notice it, He felt a bump and reversed back too see what it was, he ran over it twice, in saying that, you can see why i need the complete grill, he did straighten it the best he could which wasn't bad considering it was nearly flat. I now have a safety chain on it , i can get some part numbers for you .thanks again

/ Kubota 8950 #10