L3200DT price check...

/ L3200DT price check...
L3200DT/HST gets a $1000 CIR for CASH and the LA524FL loader gets a $500 CIR for cash OR financed = $1500.00 off.

Does the Kubota website list the $500 rebate for the loader? If so, I must have missed it. Methinks my $15,500ish range is getting more realistic each and every post on this forum! Thanks for all of the great info.

/ L3200DT price check... #12  
Yes it is on the Kubota site. It's under the customer rebates drop down and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page under "tractor and loader package".

/ L3200DT price check...
Yes it is on the Kubota site. It's under the customer rebates drop down and then scroll all the way to the bottom of the page under "tractor and loader package".

Thanks!

/ L3200DT price check... #14  
Good Luck...hope you get what you want at a great price! let us know (with pics) what you get! :smurf:

/ L3200DT price check... #15  
How is the BH 77 working out for you? I am considering getting one also, but want to make sure it is worthwhile and trouble free. What was the charge for the BH 77?

Thanks, :)

/ L3200DT price check... #16  
How is the BH 77 working out for you? I am considering getting one also, but want to make sure it is worthwhile and trouble free. What was the charge for the BH 77?

Thanks, :)

The BH77 is fantastic. Here is a link to a You Tube Video I made demonstrating the backhoe / L3200. Its long but shows the BH77 in use. I wouldn't buy another tractor without the backhoe ....its been a life saver and I use it as much if not more than the front end loader. Lots of uses and really powerful. The BH77 is about $7,500. You can get an aftermarket backhoe for about $6000, but I wanted the genuine Kubota BH. Glad I made that decision. Good Luck!:smurf:

/ L3200DT price check... #18  
Hello!

I am looking to buy a smaller tractor, and have looked at several models. I think the L3200DT will be perfect. I stopped by my local dealer, where I have puchased all of my equipment from and asked for their best cash deal on a L3200DT with Ag tires and a FEL. Nothing fancy. They have one in the showroom that they just put together. At this point I will mention that the dealer was recently sold, and there is an entirely new staff. I think you may know where this is going... They quoted me at $17,000 for a cash deal. Their best offer. Take it or leave it. I was dumb-founded! BTW, this includes the $1,00 rebate! Who knows, maybe this is a good price, and the reason I need to check w/ the forum. My gut tells me otherwise. In the past I always thought a 12-15% discount off of MSRP is a very good deal. Have things changed? It has been a while since I bought my L4400. With this logic (12-15% off): MSRP = $19,035 according to the Kubota website (Build My Kubota). A 12-15% discount on this would be $2,285.20-$2,855.25. Plus there is a $1,000 rebae on the L Series. This would result in a total deal of between $15,750-$15,180. Again, cash deal, no financing.

So my question is: What is a fair price for a L3200DT w/ Ags and FEL??? Am I unrealistic with thinking I may be able to get 12-15% off of the MSP???

Thanks for any help!!

Regards,

Amstaff

2 years ago from this upcoming fall I went to a Kubota dealer here in RI looking for an L3400 DT. He did not blink when he told me "$19,300". When I questioned about the price, he actually started to walk away and said something to the effect it'll be here if you want to pay for it. I even offered $17,800 and got laughed at. Are you quite certain the 19K price for the 4400 was with fel? I had to look at your post date just to be sure it wasn't from 3 years ago. I know Kubota had a price hike back then but it was only a short time where these tractors went from 15K to 19K. I was a bit flabbergasted.

/ L3200DT price check... #19  
I recently priced the L3200HST. Figuring about $1000 difference in HST and DT, then your quoted price ($17,000) is reasonable for this area. I checked 4 dealers and they were all within $500 in price. The tractors do not seem so expensive, it is the FEL that hits the pocketbook hard.

/ L3200DT price check... #20  
Thanks for sharing the info. I am impressed. I am leaning very strongly to the purchase of one. With the inflation of the dollar and who knows where we are going to end up, I am considering parking my cash in stuff, so that the value, will somehow remain and be tradeable, so irregardless of what happens to the dollar value i.e. inflation, it does not get burned up in the bank. (The Weimar Republic).