pricing M7040

/ pricing M7040 #11  
Anyone have any prices on a 6040 or 7040 with a cab? Thanks!

/ pricing M7040 #12  
is that for a tractor with fel 4x4 hydro tranny or mech how many rear remotes with cast centers 3pt lift assist cylinders with the pto kit the creeper gear kit

/ pricing M7040 #13  
Depends on where you are at. There are "Harvest Lease" tractors available. Typically have 200-300 hours on them.
Qualify for the 0% 60 month program and still have warranty. I priced out a M7040HD with FEL $29K out the door

/ pricing M7040 #14  
border rat that only saves 6-7k over new i would buy new not someone elses junk

/ pricing M7040 #15  
border rat that only saves 6-7k over new i would buy new not someone elses junk

$6k is like doing away with a years worth of payments. And 300 hours would be 6 hours a day for 50 days. (I'm sure they run more than 6 a day)
Add on top of that a warranty and 0% financing.

Sounds like a sweet deal to me!

/ pricing M7040 #16  
I looked at the lease program units and the savings for a 70 or 60 hp was only 3000 bucks for 220hrs of light use without fel. If the unit would have been within an easy drive I would have given it more consideration.

/ pricing M7040 #17  
is that a full warrenty on the lease returns

/ pricing M7040 #18  
My deal is without the 1k rebate b/c I am using the 0% finance offer. I thought about the 7040 and the fe limited slip but only one of those in the area and dealer is holding out on price. Was in Houston last week and stopped at two dealers to check prices for upcoming purchase and neither lot had a 70 or a 60 for that matter. Limited slip is not real important for what I use the tractor for. My 40d has been great but need extra hp for 8' cutter so I can cut down on seat time.

Not to steal thread but a quick question about upcoming purchase. Thought I saw some of the 1153 loaders with a curved lever and others with straight? Is one for cab tractor?
I was thinking all the M's had the curve handle. 220hrs of drive it like you stole isnt worth the 3grand,who knows whos been on them,grinding gears and etc.Why would the hands take care of a lease tractor? Be something like buying a rental car...

/ pricing M7040 #19  
Yeah well these lease units were said to have only been used to pull carts and pto was never engaged...full warranty but still not enough money off for me to take the chance.

Not sure where I saw the straight loader levers but may have been a dif brand or aftermarket loader. Anyway, ready to be done with shopping and analyzing so head will quit spinning.

/ pricing M7040 #20  
Yeah well these lease units were said to have only been used to pull carts and pto was never engaged...full warranty but still not enough money off for me to take the chance.

Not sure where I saw the straight loader levers but may have been a dif brand or aftermarket loader. Anyway, ready to be done with shopping and analyzing so head will quit spinning.
Everything will work out,let us know how it goes.