330hr BX2200

/ 330hr BX2200 #1  

Iowan

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota's
I looked at a BX2200 with 330hrs, loader, Curtis soft cab with heater and BX2750 snow blower with electric chute for $7,100 today. It has never had a mower deck on it, just used to move snow. The tractor is in very good shape for its age, but the no deck throws me on the value, what do you think?

I checked with my Kubota dealer $1,700 for a new 54in deck.

/ 330hr BX2200 #2  
Unless there is something wrong jump on it.

Google "tractorhouse BX2200". A BX2200 with FEL and deck with so few hours are going for about $11K.

/ 330hr BX2200 #3  
I agree with 3v0, don't let that deal slip away.

/ 330hr BX2200 #5  
whats the cost of a new 2360 or 70 how the 22 setup might be better to go new a friends brother sold a bx24 with mmm a 60'' r3s r4s with 175 hours on it for 13k a couple months ago i know a 2320 with fel hydro is 14,500

/ 330hr BX2200
A new BX2750 snow blower complete is over 3k, I only what the snow blower I will sell the rest. I plan on servicing the tractor and what ever I get short of the cost of the tractor and service is what I get the blower for. I have even thought of selling the cab and tractor individually. This BX is so nice Id keep it but I cant run two at one time.:D:D:

/ 330hr BX2200 #7  
A new BX2750 snow blower complete is over 3k, I only what the snow blower I will sell the rest. I plan on servicing the tractor and what ever I get short of the cost of the tractor and service is what I get the blower for. I have even thought of selling the cab and tractor individually. This BX is so nice Id keep it but I cant run two at one time.:D:D:

If you are planning on using the snow blower on your new BX2660 you should be aware that it may not be a direct fit. There were some changes between model years that could necessitate different mounting hardware. I don't know this for fact but I would want to check before you find out you need some part from kubota for several hundred dollars to make the blower work on your new tractor.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ 330hr BX2200 #8  

We have a BX2200 and a BX2660; thought about selling the 2200 and the dealer wanted it, but we find a use for both of them. My wife mows with the BX2660 and we leave the FEL and a box scraper or cutter on the back and she uses it to clear paths, move limbs, logs, debris and smooth the driveway. I am often gone on the L5740, so she likes having something to use for tractor stuff.

/ 330hr BX2200
I picked up the BX2200 today and sold it before I got it home, now to fit the blower.:thumbsup:
Thanks, Iowan

/ 330hr BX2200 #10  
I am not surprised, I took my BX2200 to the dealer to check everything out and replace the steering linkage and was asked several times if I would consider selling it.