Kubota B2650 & B3350

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #12  
FYI. Its skid steer "STYLE" QA. Its not compatible with SSL implements.

From the pic in the brochure - which I admit is hard to really get a good feel from - it looks skid-steer' ish.

What did they do that makes it incompatible with skid steer implements? Is it width - or heigh incompatible? - or both?

Part of the reason I (personally) - would prefer a skid steer style QA - even if it wasn't directly compatible with most skid steer implements - is because 1) - I think a skid steer style QA would simply be quicker to use in swapping out implements (and I have seen setups where the locking pin can be electrically or hydraulically actuated - which makes it into something you never have to leave the seat for) - and, 2) - because even if I had to weld up an attachment to have it fit on the QA - it's just easier to do that with a skid steer style - than it is to have to weld the brackets on for the current QA (pin on style) - that is available on the Kubota B series.

I have found after using the Kubota B-series pin-on QA for a year now - that it's not bad - but I rarely can just pull the pins and go - or insert them and go. I carry a hammer with me and I usually have to knock them out to get the attachment off. Not a huge deal - just a bit of pain in the butt sometimes.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
7735.jpg

I agree that it looks more skid-steer-ish from the picture. Although, I don't know that it's compatible with other standard skid-steer QA attachments.

Either way, it does look easier to change attachments than the Kubota pin style QA that I have now (the pins aren't always easy to get installed.)

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #14  
The local dealer has a 2650 on the lot and I stopped and took a look at it sat. They didnt get a bucket with it to install on the loader, and i don't think he opted for the QA which is what i was hoping to see maybe he'll get one on the 3050. The cab is nice, but $21,200 is a bunch + 3200 for the loader., that's $9000 more than a 2620.
I did notice a nice ratcheting lower link adjuster on the 3PH that wasn't mentioned in the brochure, I should have took a picture of it..

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
The local dealer has a 2650 on the lot and I stopped and took a look at it sat. They didnt get a bucket with it to install on the loader, and i don't think he opted for the QA which is what i was hoping to see maybe he'll get one on the 3050. The cab is nice, but $21,200 is a bunch + 3200 for the loader., that's $9000 more than a 2620.
I did notice a nice ratcheting lower link adjuster on the 3PH that wasn't mentioned in the brochure, I should have took a picture of it..

To be fair, a better comparison would probably be to compare the B2630 to the B2650. The difference will be much less after you subtract the cost for the cab. There's a number of other differences between the B2620 and the B2650 besides having the same horsepower.

As for the 3PH, I noticed that too. Here's a picture I took of the B2650 when it first arrived my local the dealer:

IMG_0628.JPG

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
For what it's worth, here's the rest of the pictures that I never got around to posting in case anyone is interested.

IMG_0629.JPGIMG_0630.JPGIMG_0631.JPGIMG_0632.JPGIMG_0633.JPGIMG_0634.JPGIMG_0636.JPGIMG_0637.JPG

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #17  
To be fair, a better comparison would probably be to compare the B2630 to the B2650. The difference will be much less after you subtract the cost for the cab. There's a number of other differences between the B2620 and the B2650 besides having the same horsepower.

As for the 3PH, I noticed that too. Here's a picture I took of the B2650 when it first arrived my local the dealer:

View attachment 313345

I've been looking into upgrading the 3pt setup on my B3200 (so I've been doing some research) - and it looks like what Kubota is doing - is they're shipping the B50's with the deluxe 3pt setup that used to be found on the B2910 B3030 - etc. . There's a ratcheting adjusting link, telescoping stabilizers (instead of the turnbuckles) - and extendable lower arms.

Looking at the Kubota online parts listing and comparing some part numbers between a B2910 and the B2650 - and the 3pt parts are all the same exact part number.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
I've been looking into upgrading the 3pt setup on my B3200 (so I've been doing some research) - and it looks like what Kubota is doing - is they're shipping the B50's with the deluxe 3pt setup that used to be found on the B2910 B3030 - etc. . There's a ratcheting adjusting link, telescoping stabilizers (instead of the turnbuckles) - and extendable lower arms.

Looking at the Kubota online parts listing and comparing some part numbers between a B2910 and the B2650 - and the 3pt parts are all the same exact part number.

I actually upgraded the turnbuckles on the stabilizers of the 3PH on my B2620 to the newer adjustable style a while back. I never thought about doing the telescoping stabilizers, but perhaps it's possible. I never looked into it too closely. Although, I suspect you're right and that most of the part numbers are probably the same.

Here's a picture of my B2620 3PH after the upgrade:

244058d1325308780-b2620-cab-installation-modifications-cab6.jpg

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #19  
After looking closely at these pics, that appears to be the exact 3pt setup on my B2630. It is a sweet setup. Works flawlessly.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #20  
After looking closely at these pics, that appears to be the exact 3pt setup on my B2630. It is a sweet setup. Works flawlessly.

Don't you have the extendable end links on the 3pt lift arms?