Kubota B2650 & B3350

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #22  
I used my BH77 backhoe with my new b2650 today for the first time, and let me tell you, that dog will hunt. It was a pleasure to dig up the stumps that have been on my nerves for years. Finally the one that is the worst tried to lacerate my liver while i was on the mower, and today I dug it up. The satisfaction is palpable.

DSC_0135.JPG

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
I used my BH77 backhoe with my new b2650 today for the first time, and let me tell you, that dog will hunt. It was a pleasure to dig up the stumps that have been on my nerves for years. Finally the one that is the worst tried to lacerate my liver while i was on the mower, and today I dug it up. The satisfaction is palpable.

Yes, that looks like a very nice setup! Also, I'm glad to hear you really like the backhoe as I just ordered one myself. Seems like it's going to be really useful from the sound of it.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #25  
Yes, that looks like a very nice setup! Also, I'm glad to hear you really like the backhoe as I just ordered one myself. Seems like it's going to be really useful from the sound of it.

I recommend opting for the mechanical thumb attachment. I used it to pick up the stumps and put them on a trailer. It also works well for picking up logs.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
I recommend opting for the mechanical thumb attachment. I used it to pick up the stumps and put them on a trailer. It also works well for picking up logs.

Thanks for the advice. I am getting one. I had one for my B2620 and BH65, and as you said - it's invaluable on picking up stumps and rocks.

By chance, do you know how long the tractor is (end-to-end) from the backhoe to the front bucket? I'm curious if it's going to fit into my existing shed, or if I'll have to turn the backhoe when I park it. Thanks!

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #27  
not exactly sure. I will surely measure tomorrow and post here.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #28  
18' 4" with the bucket flat and not turned down. .. also give or take an inch, I didn't have a helper and i did have a 16' tape.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
18' 4" with the bucket flat and not turned down. .. also give or take an inch, I didn't have a helper and i did have a 16' tape.

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for taking the time to measure it for me. I think with the bucket quick attach, I'm probably going to be a few inches short for the parking spot in my shed. It's close enough that I shouldn't have to swing the backhoe by much to make it fit.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #30  
a day of digging out mesquite stumps.. a day of realizing that to make this dog really hunt I need a hydraulic thumb. A night of looking at Woods hydraulic kit for the backhoe. My problem is as follows...

(yes, i know i should call them tomorrow)

I have a BH77 backhoe.. this is for a different model.

but surely this can be easily done in my living room while she tells me it will 'never' work..

please take some time to check out this link and let me know if anyone has experience.

I'm thinking about the separate valve body, and how to integrate into the circuit so that I still have the detach convenience with the BH77 and the B2650.

http://bit.ly/12ohLtN