Kubota B2650 & B3350

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #51  
Thanks to all the information I found on this site and thread, I ordered a B2650 cab and get it in two weeks! I was "afraid" of all the issues with the tier 4 and the 3350...I will keep you all posted! Thanks!!!

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #52  
When considering the two models - even though the larger version has more HP - some of that power will be lost with the fuel soaking DPF muffler - all in all the best bet is the 2650 you get a clean engine and you have $5k for fuel or goodies to hang on the beast. I have a B21 and while it does not have ton's of power, its fine and will dig like crazy.

Last edited:
   / Kubota B2650 & B3350 #53  
When considering the two models - even though the larger version has more HP - some of that power will be lost with the fuel soaking DPF muffler - all in all the best bet is the 2650 you get a clean engine (new 4 cylinder) and you have $5k for fuel or goodies to hang on the beast. I have a B21 and while it does not have ton's of power, its fine and will dig like crazy.

Not arguing about which is best, but to keep the record straight:

The B2650 has a 3 cylinder engine while the B3350 has a 4 cylinder engine (bore and stroke is the same).

The B3350 does have the "nasty" DPF, but it has a turbo to make up for the DPF power loss. This may be more important if you live at a higher altitude as a normally aspirated engine looses 3% per thousand feet.

So I'd say it depends on one's circumstances as to which is the better choice.

bumper

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #54  
Save $5,000 and get a clean engine without all the electronic crap - there's little to think about!