Kubota B2650 & B3350

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #1  

ericdube

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L4760
It looks like Kubota Canada has posted some additional information in a recent brochure they're going to be distributing to customers (although, this information doesn't seem to be found anywhere on their web site yet.)

NEW Factory Cab B2650 & B3350

• Kubota Final Tier IV Diesel 26 & 33 Hp Engines
  • 3 Range Hydrostatic (HST)
  • All new integrated cab, B2650 smallest factory cab in the industry, new operator layout, new deluxe seat, new integrated loader valve
  • Hydrostatic power steering on all modules plus 2WD/4WD selectable traction
  • New front loader with optional 3rd function
  • Select and power independent Mid & Rear PTO implements.
  • All B Series models on sale, from HST to Gear drive, 23 Hp to 33 Hp, choose the right one for you.

While I'm still not sure when it's going to be officially released, I'm definitely interested in taking a good look at the B3350. I've been interested in trading up for sometime now, and I think this would be a great sweet point for a factory cab tractor.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #2  
Are they saying anything on the new 60 series up there yet? Can't find out much on those here.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350
I assume you mean the L60 Series? If so, the link I posted above to the brochure contains a bunch of information on them including a picture (along with information on all their new products/tractors.)

Here's the list for the L60 Series:

* Redesigned for improved operator comfort and efficiency
* Final Tier IV Kubota diesel engines
* HST, GST or Gear Drive DT transmissions
* Repositioned operator layout for easy adjustments
* Std. front implement valve with new throttle up feature for on demand boast to cycle time and performance
* New Intelli-Panel for on the move updates (PTO speed, fuel consumption, PM accumulation and more)
* Standard Rear & Optional Mid PTO
* New quick attach loaders with skid steer attachments
* New front quick hitch system for front mount implements

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #4  
What looks interesting in the L60 series is the new front quick hitch system for front mount implements. I gather that it permits implement attachment "without leaving the cab", including drive shaft for implements like snow blowers. Haven't seen one in person, only a quick look at a brochure.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #6  
Ohh... My... God... A Kabota with left side brakes? Let the belly aching begin! :popcorn:

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #7  
Those are pretty nice. Making me think I pulled the trigger too quickly when I bought a B3200 early last year.

I like the skid steer quick attach - that should work on the other B-series too. I only wish they had done it sooner.

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #8  
Those are pretty nice. Making me think I pulled the trigger too quickly when I bought a B3200 early last year.

I like the skid steer quick attach - that should work on the other B-series too. I only wish they had done it sooner.

If you got a quick attach on, say, last years B3200, wasn't that a skid steer quick attach also?

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #9  
If you got a quick attach on, say, last years B3200, wasn't that a skid steer quick attach also?

I did get the quick attach - but the only quick attach available for the B-series at the time was the Kubota proprietary pin-type quick attach. You could only get the skid-steer style quick attach if you went up to the L-series.

Once these finally hit the market here in the US - I would very curious to see if the skid-steer type quick attach is available and if so - if the dimensions match up the B3200 loader.

That might be enough incentive for me to swap over to the skid steer style - even though I would have to convert over or sell the current attachments I have for the B3200 (2 buckets and a fork frame)

/ Kubota B2650 & B3350 #10  
Interesting. So our friends to the north will be getting a replacement for the B2630, but it appears in cab form only?? Don't see any mention of an open station version. Not that I'm shopping (now), but it would be nice to see the B2650 offered here in the States in open station and cab versions.