Dealer Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx.

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx. #1  

NewTexan

Tractor
Kubota B7500
Can anyone tell me if there is a Kubota dealer in Midland Tx that sells and services Kubota equipment. My web searches do not turn up much info. There appears to be a couple of rental centers that claim to be dealers but they sure don't offer much in the way of information or equipment listings. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Thanks for any information that can be provided. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx.
Well since no one could help me out with a dealer in Midland I thought I would share some additional information. I spent the last week finding a place in Midland to move my family. We purchased a nice home with 5 acres, 30x50 barn with 5 seperate horse stalls. (oh and at least 4.5 acres of goat head stickers /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif). Now for the Kubota Dealer. Metro Equipment sells new and used Kubota equipment at very competitive prices. They appear to have a very qualified staff and are eager to please a customer. They are currently holding my new B7500, 272 Fel, 4' Rhino Rotary Cutter, and 4' box blade. I will take delivery in 3 weeks. If you have the urge to contact Metro Equipment make sure you speak with Glenn, he is the owner and make very good deals.

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx. #3  
Haven't been to Midland since 1993 and didn't remember noticing what tractor dealers they had there. Sounds like a nice place you bought except for those goat head stickers; hate those things and they're sure hard to get rid of (or at least they always were for me).

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx. #4  
Dang goat heads. I'd forgotten about them. My Central Texas high school football practice field [pasture?] had a nice crop of goat heads. Coach said they built character.

Hope you enjoy your new place in Midland - - & hope you enjoy you new Kabota.

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx.
All coaches seem to be the same. Somthing bad always seems to build character!

Personally I plan scrape the dang things up, burn'em, bury'em, spray'em and pray that they don't come back.

My wife and I spent several hours walking around the new place and went back to the motel for the evening. A couple of hours later I went down the hall to the Ice machine and stepped on one bare footed. The last I heard they were bringing in a preacher to rebaptize the the staff and most of the guests on that wing after what I said in the hallway. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Kubota Dealer In Midland Tx. #6  
Re: Goat Heads

Amen, brother!