Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please

/ Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please #1  

npalen

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200 HSTD and Mahindra 3015
Kubota Tractor L3010 | eBay
Any thoughts on what this tractor should bring? I don't believe it has any auxiliary hydraulics, but haven't heard back from the seller yet.
Thanks in advance for any input.

/ Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please #2  
Asking prices for L3010's without FEL seem to be in the $8-10k range; actual selling price is probably somewhat less. That one seems fairly clean and has reasonable hours, but buying something sight unseen is still a gamble since you don't know anything about the mechanicals. And who is that seller? No photo of the 3 pt/pto area. Looks like fresh paint on the hood, lots of fading on the plastic trim and wheels. That's not the original seat, not too surprising... it obviously lived outdoors. It's a 3 cyl diesel, not 4 cyl as claimed in the ad.

/ Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please
I didn't initially pick up on the difference in paint between the wheels and hood but now see what you mean. There appears to be a little "previous" damage showing at the left front of the hood. A little investigation based on the background in one of the photos reveals that it is apparently owned by a construction equipmental rental place about two hours from here.
I appreciate your insight.

/ Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please #4  
If you're in any way serious about that tractor, it would be worth the trip to see it in person, notwithstanding the price of gas these days. Any rental yard equipment will live a hard life. You won't know what shape it's in unless you see it yourself.

/ Price Check on L3010 Kubota Please #6  
Those seem to be the pto hp numbers, not the gross hp, as stated. That's based on what the list shows for my tractor, which is 46 engine hp and 39.5 pto hp. The list has the 39.5 figure. The 3010 had a 30 hp engine and 24 hp on the pto sounds about right.

Would anyone have a measurement of the maximum width of the L1030 with R4's? I assume this would be outside to outside on the rear tires.
Looking at the specs in tractordata shows four different measurements for rear tread (tire center to tire center I assume) Thanks

eBay.com Item Bid History

Interesting scenario took place on the auction. Someone, apparently the seller (who had no feedback) was going in and cancelling all bids so the auction would reset back to the $800 starting bid with a $6000 buy it now.
When I called the seller, after placing a $5500 automatic bid, he said that someone had exercised the buy it now price???????. Take a look at the bid history.