Pallet forks

/ Pallet forks #31  
Was able to send PM and receive reply message. Not sure what was issue.

/ Pallet forks #32  
When I bought the loader for my L3830 I got 48" Kubota forks. They seem to be well made, I wonder who ade them for Kubota

/ Pallet forks #33  
Word to the wise, when using your forks at their maximum capacity, be aware of keeping the Laos centered and left to right as well as keeping both levers down if QA. I use my forks to move palletized cordwood and had 2 mishaps resulting in twisted QA. My load on both instances was 3k lbs and once my QA was not fully locked down. Curled forks to lift pallet, didn't know it but QA ear wasn't attached correctly, twisted QA bad! Second time was with 1 ton wood pellet pallet, same thing, twisted the dam QA bad! Freaked out, called dealer to inquire about QA cost, over $600. Sooooo 8 pit a 6x6" chunk I. The 4 bar linkage and curled cyclinder back and after a few tweaks got it back straight. Because the load was so heavy, and a L48 is rather beefy on the loader, I had no idea what happened until it happened. Didn't even feel it. Other than that, I use my forks for everything, best attachment anyone could own.

/ Pallet forks #34  
Ordered Friday afternoon received Tuesday a little before noon. Knocked out a few projects that afternoon after work. So far nothing jumping out that looks like will be a problem.

ForumRunner_20130320_211725.png

ForumRunner_20130320_211738.png

/ Pallet forks #35  
Check out Artillian - they have some pretty good prices on forks - and they have some lower capacity forks (lower weight and lower price) - for people with loaders that can't handle higher weights anyway.

/ Pallet forks #36  
i have the brand "Quickattach" . i bought them cause the USA made and dont weigh a ton.

The ones i got are 42" length, 4,500 # rated but only weigh 400# themselvers. The less they weigh the more you can pick up overall.

i paid about $700 at the time i purchased them, but i also got $$$ marked off cause i also purchased a snowblower and a plow at the same time. Free freight also..

man, these things are very well built and crafted. nice to buy USA .
http://www.quickattach.com/shop-by-department/attachment/pallet-forks/products/quick-lift-n-stack/

/ Pallet forks #38  
I bought the 2100 lb capacity quick attach Land Pride from my Kubota dealer and they seem to be top drawer and well made. I paid close to 700 for them and am satisfied. I have them on an L4400, Ag tires, beet juice in the rears.