Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #161  
Yes that is the plug I removed. Not a fan of loading the tires, I like to be able to remove weight when required. I am taking off the grass catcher today, putting the spacers and will hook up the ballast box to see how it feels.

Would a different size wheel spacer work better with the mower / grass catcher? (I'm not sure I have a good idea where it's interfering.)

Motorsport Tech can make custom sizes. They have a lot of great reviews on their quality as well.(Again, I'm not sure if going bigger will help you though.)

/ New B3350 #162  
Got my B2650 (on turfs) a few days ago, here is the package:

60" mid mount mower
Grass catcher and boot kit
L534 loader
Quick attach
66" bucket
Rear work lights
Rear wheel spacers
Steering wheel spinner
Dual rear remote
42" HLA forks
Econor 66" rear snowblower with dual hydro chute adjustments.

Loader leaks on delivery, a/c will not function. Removed main lift cyl, new teflon tape, leak is gone. Opened radio compartment after much troubleshooting and found a disconnected wire in the cab liner, reconnected and all good.

1) You can't install the wheel spacers with the rear grass catcher, simply not possible. I would not even recommend using the spacers with the 60" deck either, not a safe setup. No clearance.

2) the loader is much more powerful than the L304 that was on my B2320

3) 66" bucket is not safe for heavy material handling, I selected this size only for snow.

4) steering wheel spinner, can't believe I used a tractor for 5 years without one.

5) rear work lights are extremely powerful, same in front.

6) quick attach is well worth the money

7) fork attachement is excellent, need more pallets to store all my stuff!

8 ) rear remotes took 2 months to order, nice clean setup, haven't used them yet

9) tractor is extremely tippy with full bucket and nothing in the back, CAUTION!

10) radio setup was easy, bought a Sony with bluetooth, cut the Kubota plug and rewired myself. Do not use the diagram that circulates on the web about using a Generic radio in a Kubota RTV, not a single wire was coded according to the diagram found in various forums. Had to remove the speakers to figure out the polarity, nuts are a pain since they fall in the cab ceiling liner when your unscrew the speakers. Have fun!

11) a/c works fine, heater is powerful

12) Cab, well I am impressed. Very well built, air tight, quiet and roomy. Seat is also good but suspension bottoms out right away even at full setting, I guess I am not the "average" tractor driver size/weight....

13) don't waste your time trying to figure out where to put the steering wheel spinner, the top center changes all the time and you end up with a spinner in a new position every time you jump back in.

14) cab speakers are Clarion 4", need to upgrade them very shortly and add two front speakers before the winter.

Will use the mower and bagger tomorrow, looks ok, but not much clearance under the deck when raised to the top for loader yard work.

Overall, night and day with my B2320, not for someone with lots of hills on his/her property.

Did you really get a 66" bucket?

Kubota only has 60" and 54" buckets listed for that tractor.

I'm curious - because I just got one of the Bxx50 SSQA setups for the LA504 on my B3200 - and I got the 60" and the 54" - 54" for digging - and the 60" for snow removal. I probably would have gotten the 66" if I had known it was available.

/ New B3350 #163  
Bucket is from the L Series, model L2256 and it is 66" wide. Also heavier gage than the 54 & 60". Perfect fit on the LA534 quick attach.

/ New B3350 #164  
I also have the L2256 bucket on our B3030HSDC.When I ordered the tractor with the ATI quick attach,I asked for a 60" bucket.Didn't notice until later they installed the L2256.

Hey,it's a great fit for me.With the box blade on the back it picks up a pretty full bucket of road gravel no sweat with the LA403 loader.You know you're heavy and the steering might squawk a little.Nice bucket!Almost thinking about getting a bigger " beater "bucket for yard cleanup and firewood.

Nice tractor review!

/ New B3350 #165  
That's something that Kubota missed the boat on when attempting to save money on the B3000. They deleted the venting feature on the side windows - definitely not happy about that, so if it's isn't ungodly expensive, I may end up trying to replace my setup with the B3030 setup at some point.

I am awaiting the arrival of a B3000HSDCC and this is disappointing news to me.

Not that I still would not have bought the tractor, but I would have preferred the side rear windows vented.

Does anyone know which cabbed "B" series tractor models DO have vented side glass, if any?

And I wonder if it would be possible to retrofit the B3000 side glass with a frame/glass that would fit and "vent" or open a bit?

/ New B3350 #166  
Both the B3030HSDC and B3030HSDCC have the rear and side windows that open.
I leave my right side open quite often,even in winter if not too cold.
Retrofit might work,but hinges and latch would need to be added.
Good Luck!

/ New B3350 #168  
I've had the B3000 for 6 years now, and the non-venting side windows don't really seem to bother me. Actually haven't thought about it in years until this post came up. That feature might allow me to use the AC less, as I find with all that glass at 8500 feet above sea level, I've even had to run the AC in 50 degree temps, but there's also the benefit of not choking on dust all the time like I did on the old B3030 ROPS I had.

/ New B3350 #169  
Thanks for the info bandit67. I guess since I have never had a cab, I won't know the difference.

As they say... ignorance is bliss.....

/ New B3350 #170  
I've had the B3000 for 6 years now, and the non-venting side windows don't really seem to bother me. Actually haven't thought about it in years until this post came up. That feature might allow me to use the AC less, as I find with all that glass at 8500 feet above sea level, I've even had to run the AC in 50 degree temps, but there's also the benefit of not choking on dust all the time like I did on the old B3030 ROPS I had.

bandit67,
I noticed on your description of your B3000, you show you had wheel spacers. Which mower deck do you have? I didn't think spacers would work on the B3000 with the mid-mount mowers.

Thanks.