Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #11  
If you can actually still order a B3000, you won't be able to for very long. I snagged one in November, and it seemed like a lot of dealers that had them were looking to move them out of inventory before they got their B3350's in. I would assume it is related to the big price increase.

I personally didn't want the Tier 4 - bad enough I have to deal with the new EPA stuff on my diesel pickup. The extra power is to address the power-robbing emissions equipment on the new motors, and the hood vent is to let out the extra heat created from the emissions stuff on the new motors that was supposedly melting the non vented hoods. I also didn't think the added bells & whistles were worth the extra cost.

Since I was almost perfectly happy with my B3030, but wanted a cab, I decided that virtually the exact same machine with a cab, in the B3000, was going to be the perfect machine for me. I do like the upgrades that I got in the BH77 vs the older BH75. I also am not a huge fan of all the new electronics in the dash of my diesel pickup, because although they add a lot of creature comforts, I am worried about the costs of replacing/repair when they crap out after warranty. I really didn't want to deal with more computer crap on my tractor that I expect I will keep for decades.

But if you wait long enough, you won't have to choose.

Does anybody know when these are supposed to be hitting the dealers?

I'm not in the market for a new tractor - but I am very curious to get a look at one because I'd like to see if the new quick attach setup is retrofittable to my B3200's LA504 loader.

What is Kubota's definition of "spring" ??

/ New B3350 #12  
I have waited for a while now to see what the new B3050 looks like, but like Bandit I don't think the difference is worth the trade. Larger Glass doors? (I like to be able to open the side windows in the back when plowing snow) I like the new view from the cab less restrictions looking out the windshield. I don't like the washer fluid outside the cab. Looks like it is unfinished and out of place back there. I mean really, do you want that on the outside in the back right there? Look at it? I have never refilled my washer fluid since the first time 5 years ago. One more thing for the mud to collect on. Put it under the hood where it belongs.

They don't mention anything about the noise/dust in the cab, that tells me it's still noisy. I would think mentioning how quiet the new cab is would be a big selling point especially since it's replacing the older models and not competing with them.
I do like the new style loader arms.

In this video it looks like an old Chinese junk with that roof sticking out. No style, They rounded the cab but left the roof square and sticking out , in some angles it looks like a flat canopy top. I wished it would look more like the L cab. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Maybe I'm overreacting about the look, but something just doesn't look right in this video. The only reason I would even consider buying this over mine is if the Noise and Dust level was night and day difference. Not to mention the price, add a loader and backhoe Wow, I guess the value of mine just went up. Buying the first generation EPA stuff scares me a little. Maybe seeing it in person I might have a different opinion. I expected more then I see so far.

New B50 Series - YouTube

Attachments

• 7779.jpg
    7779.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 536
   / New B3350 #13  
I like to be able to open the side windows in the back when plowing snow

That's something that Kubota missed the boat on when attempting to save money on the B3000. They deleted the venting feature on the side windows - definitely not happy about that, so if it's isn't ungodly expensive, I may end up trying to replace my setup with the B3030 setup at some point.

/ New B3350 #14  
That's something that Kubota missed the boat on when attempting to save money on the B3000. They deleted the venting feature on the side windows - definitely not happy about that, so if it's isn't ungodly expensive, I may end up trying to replace my setup with the B3030 setup at some point.

Really I did not realize that, what else is different between the 3000 and the 3030 cab, any improvements that I can add to the 3030?

/ New B3350 #15  
I don't think there are really any improvements, but am not sure since I never spent any time in a B3030 cab. I haven't had any real dust issues, and spent some time in late fall doing a bunch of dusty dirtwork & backhoe work. The entire backhoe was covered with our fine dust that we get when things get really dry, and none of it made it into the cab. All of the levers have plastic seals on them. Not completely airtight, but seem to be doing the job so far.

/ New B3350 #16  
If this was 4 inches less in height, I just might say goodbye to my Kubota, You can see Kubota was copying the John Deere cab, the glass anyway, this is a quiet cab and very nice inside.
Just can fit in my garage.

Attachments

• 3025280_large_13457.jpg
    3025280_large_13457.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 500
   / New B3350 #17  
If I were to go bigger, I'd stick with the Grand L for about the same money. Those cabs are luxurious & quiet, for the girly men. :D

/ New B3350 #18  
If I were to go bigger, I'd stick with the Grand L for about the same money. Those cabs are luxurious & quiet, for the girly men. :D
Why did you get rid of your B3030 FOR A B3000 ? Two many hours or did something happen to it?

/ New B3350 #19  
Got the girly man virus every winter and wanted a cab. When I wasn't being a girly man, the B3030 was great.

/ New B3350 #20  
Got the girly man virus every winter and wanted a cab. When I wasn't being a girly man, the B3030 was great.
Ok now I remember, you used to be a man's man. When you have a cab, it's like your own little world in there isn't it, especially in a blinding snow storm:thumbsup: These days it's ok to be a girly man year round not that I have anything against a real Man's man covered in snow , but a cab is a nicer, warmer, (cooler), drier way to go.