Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #21  
WaxMan, if you put turf tires on the Deere tractor would that give you the lowered height you would need? And I agree with you the Deere cab is sweet! Kubota could certainly learn a few things by checking out the cabbed Deere tractors.

/ New B3350 #22  
WaxMan, if you put turf tires on the Deere tractor would that give you the lowered height you would need? And I agree with you the Deere cab is sweet! Kubota could certainly learn a few things by checking out the cabbed Deere tractors.
Are you sure? I know the turf tires on the B3030 were much larger and the industrial tires were shorter? I should ask a Deere dealer. On vacation we drove by a John Deere dealer one was out front I asked for the keys. What a nice interior compared my tractor, I was even thinking about raising my door, but I would have to do both doors.
I always said I'll see what the next Kubota cab looks like. Why can't the new 3050 look like this only smaller.

Attachments

• Kubota-M-7040-CAB-1338391.jpg
    Kubota-M-7040-CAB-1338391.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 989
   / New B3350 #23  
I always thought the turfs were shorter, I found this info:

Kubota B3030 Tires:

Ag front: 7-12
Ag rear: 12.4-16
Lawn/turf front: 24x8.5014
Lawn/turf rear: 13.6-16
Industrial front: 23x8.50-14
Industrial rear: 12.4-16

/ New B3350 #24  
Does anybody know when these are supposed to be hitting the dealers?

Already at dealers. I saw a B2650 in person today, however I couldn't really get to close to it since it was buried in 2 feet of snow. I'm going to try to stop back sometime during the week to take a better look at it.

/ New B3350 #25  
I have waited for a while now to see what the new B3050 looks like, but like Bandit I don't think the difference is worth the trade. Larger Glass doors? (I like to be able to open the side windows in the back when plowing snow) I like the new view from the cab less restrictions looking out the windshield. I don't like the washer fluid outside the cab. Looks like it is unfinished and out of place back there. I mean really, do you want that on the outside in the back right there? Look at it? I have never refilled my washer fluid since the first time 5 years ago. One more thing for the mud to collect on. Put it under the hood where it belongs.

They don't mention anything about the noise/dust in the cab, that tells me it's still noisy. I would think mentioning how quiet the new cab is would be a big selling point especially since it's replacing the older models and not competing with them.
I do like the new style loader arms.

In this video it looks like an old Chinese junk with that roof sticking out. No style, They rounded the cab but left the roof square and sticking out , in some angles it looks like a flat canopy top. I wished it would look more like the L cab. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Maybe I'm overreacting about the look, but something just doesn't look right in this video. The only reason I would even consider buying this over mine is if the Noise and Dust level was night and day difference. Not to mention the price, add a loader and backhoe Wow, I guess the value of mine just went up. Buying the first generation EPA stuff scares me a little. Maybe seeing it in person I might have a different opinion. I expected more then I see so far.

New B50 Series - YouTube

WaxMan,

I found myself in 100% agreement with everything you said, and I can't remember the last time that happened, with anybody--LOL

But I ESPECIALLY agree with your comments about the washer fluid bottle. WTF??? Totally, it's "One more thing for the mud to collect on...," looks unfinished and out of place, FOR SURE. But I think it (and it's filler neck) look very VULNERABLE out there, too.

Not to mention that you might have to CLEAN THE MUD OFF just to refill it.

Sad about the loss of the opening windows, as was mentioned, too. I'm getting the idea that TBN is not a focus of whatever R&D Kubota is doing--and that's a shame, because it's FREE. All they have to do is pay some intern (oh wait, interns don't GET paid--my bad) to read the site and report back to Kubota on end-users' likes and dislikes.

I don't much care for the look of the cab itself, from most angles--and especially, from the front. But it IS good that there's a rear defroster--that was an option on the cabbed B3030 (or is it an option here, too? I dunno...). Seems like "one step forward, two steps back" on some of these changes, like the non-opening windows. I would rather have had opening windows than a place to put my MP3 player (that I couldn't hear, because I'd be wearing ear muffs if the engine was running) or for a place to put my "power bars" and other snacks.

My .02.

/ New B3350 #26  
Well, I left this part out thinking no one would get it when I was talking about the washer bottle.
I thought of Kramer on Seinfeld in the episode when Jerry shaved his chest.
Kramer is showing Jerry what happen when the hair grows back. LOOK AT IT!! LOOK AT IT!! IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT !!! But WTF works too.

/ New B3350 #27  
Already at dealers. I saw a B2650 in person today, however I couldn't really get to close to it since it was buried in 2 feet of snow. I'm going to try to stop back sometime during the week to take a better look at it.

Which dealer (you can send me a PM if you don't want to post publicly).

I'm very curious to take a look at one of these - because I would like to convert the LA504 loader on my B3200 to the new skid-steer style QA they're putting on the 50's.

I already searched the Kubota parts diagrams - and according to the part numbers - the non-QA style LA534 loader (new loader on the B3350) - uses the same exact pin-on bucket part numbers as the LA504 I have on my B3200.

Does anybody know when the B3350 is due to hit the dealers?

/ New B3350 #28  
Teir 4 is the extra cost.

Just a quick note on the extra cost. If the specs for the B2650 and B3350 are accurate, and if you use the Kubota Engine cross reference, the B3350 is a turbocharged engine, with DPF muffler. I went to the dealer to look at the B2650, when I opened the hood I could not believe all the free space that they had under there. Now if you take into consideration that the B3350 is the same size (plus a hood scoop) has a turbo AND a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler, that is a lot of junk to cram under the hood. It would explain the extra room under the hood of the B2650.

B2650 specs: Products: B2650 Kubota Canada Ltd.
B3350 specs: Products: B3350 Kubota Canada Ltd.
Kubota engine ref: Kubota Engine America - Compact Diesel Engines

B3350DPF.jpg

If you like simplicity and have DIY blood, B2650 might be the ticket.

Good luck with your shopping.

/ New B3350 #29  
I have waited for a while now to see what the new B3050 looks like, but like Bandit I don't think the difference is worth the trade. Larger Glass doors? (I like to be able to open the side windows in the back when plowing snow) I like the new view from the cab less restrictions looking out the windshield. I don't like the washer fluid outside the cab. Looks like it is unfinished and out of place back there. I mean really, do you want that on the outside in the back right there? Look at it? I have never refilled my washer fluid since the first time 5 years ago. One more thing for the mud to collect on. Put it under the hood where it belongs.

They don't mention anything about the noise/dust in the cab, that tells me it's still noisy. I would think mentioning how quiet the new cab is would be a big selling point especially since it's replacing the older models and not competing with them.
I do like the new style loader arms.

In this video it looks like an old Chinese junk with that roof sticking out. No style, They rounded the cab but left the roof square and sticking out , in some angles it looks like a flat canopy top. I wished it would look more like the L cab. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet. Maybe I'm overreacting about the look, but something just doesn't look right in this video. The only reason I would even consider buying this over mine is if the Noise and Dust level was night and day difference. Not to mention the price, add a loader and backhoe Wow, I guess the value of mine just went up. Buying the first generation EPA stuff scares me a little. Maybe seeing it in person I might have a different opinion. I expected more then I see so far.

New B50 Series - YouTube

A quick note on the look of the roof. I drove the tractor to a patch of dry pavement, took a mesuring tape at the highest point of the "ugly square roof" and was suprised to get 83.5" with R4 tires at recommended tire pressure. Do some shopping around and you will not find a quality factory cab tractor that will fit in a standard garage door, this one actually does with very minimal modification to the weather strip trim, well at least for my door. So what I am saying is that you might not like the look, personnally I don't care much, but this little cab tractor will be toasty warm in the winter sitting inside the garage, not outside under 18" of snow, and that to me is very important.

Also, I tried the B2650 and didn't find it loud at all, but I am not a good reference since I never tried a B3030 or B3000 to compare with.

Tractor shopping is great.

/ New B3350 #30  
A quick note on the look of the roof. I drove the tractor to a patch of dry pavement, took a mesuring tape at the highest point of the "ugly square roof" and was suprised to get 83.5" with R4 tires at recommended tire pressure.

Sounds like they kept the height the same as the B3030 & B3000, so that's good.