Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 164
  1. #31
    Veteran Member kuboman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    Canada
    Tractor
    B3200, L5740,

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by eb542 View Post
    Just a quick note on the extra cost. If the specs for the B2650 and B3350 are accurate, and if you use the kubota Engine cross reference, the B3350 is a turbocharged engine, with DPF muffler. I went to the dealer to look at the B2650, when I opened the hood I could not believe all the free space that they had under there. Now if you take into consideration that the B3350 is the same size (plus a hood scoop) has a turbo AND a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler, that is a lot of junk to cram under the hood. It would explain the extra room under the hood of the B2650

    B2650 specs: Products: B2650 Kubota Canada Ltd.
    B3350 specs: Products: B3350 Kubota Canada Ltd.
    Kubota engine ref: Kubota Engine America - Compact Diesel Engines

    Attachment 308523

    If you like simplicity and have DIY blood, B2650 might be the ticket.

    Good luck with your shopping.
    I am not sure which part of their specs are wrong. The engine designation indicates a turbo but they call the aspiration 'natural'.
    L5740 LA854 loader
    L3130 LA723 loader sold
    B3200 LA504 loader
    B1550 sold
    B2620 sold
    B4200 sold
    F2680E
    GF1800
    Kubota RTV900
    JD 850D Gator sold
    JD F935 x 2 sold
    Case 590SM-2
    JD 310D TLB
    Ford 555D sold
    Gehl 602 excavator

  2. #32
    Gold Member ericdube's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    326
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kubota L4760

    Default Re: New B3350

    They also list the position control as being a quarter inch valve in the on-line specs, which is not true (it's clearly a position control valve.) I'm not too sure those specs are completely correct yet.

  3. #33
    Veteran Member bandit67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    1,543
    Location
    Foothills, Colorado
    Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdube View Post
    They also list the position control as being a quarter inch valve in the on-line specs, which is not true (it's clearly a position control valve.) I'm not too sure those specs are completely correct yet.
    It's possible they're doing the same as they did on the B3000, where there was a less expensive 1/4 inching version and a more expensive position control option.
    2012 Kubota B3000, block heater, filled rears, rear wheel spacers, fender extensions, LA403 w/60" bucket, BH77 w/12" bucket & mechanical thumb, Kubota pin-type QA, Kubota forks, Caroni TM1600 flail, Buhler Allied YC6010 3pt blower, Meyer 72" FEL mounted plow, Midwest LR2072 rake



    Previous machines:

    2008 Kubota B3030 (Open Station), LA403, BH75, 4 - 55w halogen front & rear ROPS mounted worklights with L39 dash switches
    2004 Case NH DX24E Subcompact

    Kubotas from Barlow's

  4. #34
    Gold Member ericdube's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    326
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kubota L4760

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by bandit67 View Post
    It's possible they're doing the same as they did on the B3000, where there was a less expensive 1/4 inching version and a more expensive position control option.
    That's quite possible. I'm waiting on a B3350 quote from my dealer tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask about this. (I know the B2650 that I saw at the dealer came with a position control valve so I assumed this was on all of them, but I could be wrong.)

  5. #35
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,683
    Location
    Northeast MA
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdube View Post
    That's quite possible. I'm waiting on a B3350 quote from my dealer tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask about this. (I know the B2650 that I saw at the dealer came with a position control valve so I assumed this was on all of them, but I could be wrong.)
    Did your dealer give you any indication of when the tractor would become available?

    I stopped by one of the dealers local to me on Saturday to quote out the new FEL quick attach setup - and he had the part number and prices in his system - but he said it was "redded out" and he could not put in any orders yet. He said he thought that early April was when he would be able to.

  6. #36
    Gold Member ericdube's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    326
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kubota L4760

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by jim_wilson View Post
    Did your dealer give you any indication of when the tractor would become available?

    I stopped by one of the dealers local to me on Saturday to quote out the new FEL quick attach setup - and he had the part number and prices in his system - but he said it was "redded out" and he could not put in any orders yet. He said he thought that early April was when he would be able to.
    I was told they would probably have a B3350 in stock within the next few weeks. So early April sounds about right. I will ask tomorrow when I talk to my rep. (Also, thanks for the advice on the QA!)

  7. #37
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,683
    Location
    Northeast MA
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 with BH77 backhoe, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by ericdube View Post
    I was told they would probably have a B3350 in stock within the next few weeks. So early April sounds about right. I will ask tomorrow when I talk to my rep. (Also, thanks for the advice on the QA!)
    Thanks - and no problem.

    I should probably post the information I passed onto you here so everybody can see it.

  8. #38

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by kuboman View Post
    I am not sure which part of their specs are wrong. The engine designation indicates a turbo but they call the aspiration 'natural'.
    If you look at the bore and stroke of the 33hp vs 26hp, it would confirm my previous post about the B3350 being turbocharged. In order to get 33hp out of the smaller displacement, they obviously used a turbocharger.

    http://www.toplinetrailers.com/documents/B2650B3350.PDF

  9. #39
    Veteran Member kuboman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,087
    Location
    Canada
    Tractor
    B3200, L5740,

    Default Re: New B3350

    Quote Originally Posted by eb542 View Post
    If you look at the bore and stroke of the 33hp vs 26hp, it would confirm my previous post about the B3350 being turbocharged. In order to get 33hp out of the smaller displacement, they obviously used a turbocharger.

    http://www.toplinetrailers.com/documents/B2650B3350.PDF
    I don't follow your logic. The engine in the B3350 is the same as the B3300. V1505 at 33hp. Don't see how that makes it a smaller displacement.
    Don't forget the B2650 is a 3 cyl, and the B3350 is 4 cyl.
    L5740 LA854 loader
    L3130 LA723 loader sold
    B3200 LA504 loader
    B1550 sold
    B2620 sold
    B4200 sold
    F2680E
    GF1800
    Kubota RTV900
    JD 850D Gator sold
    JD F935 x 2 sold
    Case 590SM-2
    JD 310D TLB
    Ford 555D sold
    Gehl 602 excavator

  10. #40
    Gold Member ericdube's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    326
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Tractor
    Kubota L4760

    Default Re: New B3350

    Thanks for posting the brochure. As I thought, the position control valve is standard now on both tractors, and the on-line specs at kubota Canada incorrectly list it as a quarter inch valve.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kubota B2650 & B3350
    By ericdube in forum Kubota Buying/Pricing
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2014 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.