Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #31  
Just a quick note on the extra cost. If the specs for the B2650 and B3350 are accurate, and if you use the Kubota Engine cross reference, the B3350 is a turbocharged engine, with DPF muffler. I went to the dealer to look at the B2650, when I opened the hood I could not believe all the free space that they had under there. Now if you take into consideration that the B3350 is the same size (plus a hood scoop) has a turbo AND a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Muffler, that is a lot of junk to cram under the hood. It would explain the extra room under the hood of the B2650

B2650 specs: Products: B2650 Kubota Canada Ltd.
B3350 specs: Products: B3350 Kubota Canada Ltd.
Kubota engine ref: Kubota Engine America - Compact Diesel Engines

View attachment 308523

If you like simplicity and have DIY blood, B2650 might be the ticket.

Good luck with your shopping.

I am not sure which part of their specs are wrong. The engine designation indicates a turbo but they call the aspiration 'natural'.

/ New B3350 #32  
They also list the position control as being a quarter inch valve in the on-line specs, which is not true (it's clearly a position control valve.) I'm not too sure those specs are completely correct yet.

/ New B3350 #33  
They also list the position control as being a quarter inch valve in the on-line specs, which is not true (it's clearly a position control valve.) I'm not too sure those specs are completely correct yet.

It's possible they're doing the same as they did on the B3000, where there was a less expensive 1/4 inching version and a more expensive position control option.

/ New B3350 #34  
It's possible they're doing the same as they did on the B3000, where there was a less expensive 1/4 inching version and a more expensive position control option.

That's quite possible. I'm waiting on a B3350 quote from my dealer tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask about this. (I know the B2650 that I saw at the dealer came with a position control valve so I assumed this was on all of them, but I could be wrong.)

/ New B3350 #35  
That's quite possible. I'm waiting on a B3350 quote from my dealer tomorrow, so I'll be sure to ask about this. (I know the B2650 that I saw at the dealer came with a position control valve so I assumed this was on all of them, but I could be wrong.)

Did your dealer give you any indication of when the tractor would become available?

I stopped by one of the dealers local to me on Saturday to quote out the new FEL quick attach setup - and he had the part number and prices in his system - but he said it was "redded out" and he could not put in any orders yet. He said he thought that early April was when he would be able to.

/ New B3350 #36  
Did your dealer give you any indication of when the tractor would become available?

I stopped by one of the dealers local to me on Saturday to quote out the new FEL quick attach setup - and he had the part number and prices in his system - but he said it was "redded out" and he could not put in any orders yet. He said he thought that early April was when he would be able to.

I was told they would probably have a B3350 in stock within the next few weeks. So early April sounds about right. I will ask tomorrow when I talk to my rep. (Also, thanks for the advice on the QA!)

/ New B3350 #37  
I was told they would probably have a B3350 in stock within the next few weeks. So early April sounds about right. I will ask tomorrow when I talk to my rep. (Also, thanks for the advice on the QA!)

Thanks - and no problem.

I should probably post the information I passed onto you here so everybody can see it.

/ New B3350 #38  
I am not sure which part of their specs are wrong. The engine designation indicates a turbo but they call the aspiration 'natural'.

If you look at the bore and stroke of the 33hp vs 26hp, it would confirm my previous post about the B3350 being turbocharged. In order to get 33hp out of the smaller displacement, they obviously used a turbocharger.

http://www.toplinetrailers.com/documents/B2650B3350.PDF

/ New B3350 #39  
If you look at the bore and stroke of the 33hp vs 26hp, it would confirm my previous post about the B3350 being turbocharged. In order to get 33hp out of the smaller displacement, they obviously used a turbocharger.

http://www.toplinetrailers.com/documents/B2650B3350.PDF

I don't follow your logic. The engine in the B3350 is the same as the B3300. V1505 at 33hp. Don't see how that makes it a smaller displacement.:confused3:
Don't forget the B2650 is a 3 cyl, and the B3350 is 4 cyl.

/ New B3350 #40  
Thanks for posting the brochure. As I thought, the position control valve is standard now on both tractors, and the on-line specs at Kubota Canada incorrectly list it as a quarter inch valve.