Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #41  
Thanks for posting the brochure. As I thought, the position control valve is standard now on both tractors, and the on-line specs at Kubota Canada incorrectly list it as a quarter inch valve.

I wouldn't place too much faith in any of the stated specs. All are full of conflicting/wrong information.

/ New B3350 #42  
I don't follow your logic. The engine in the B3350 is the same as the B3300. V1505 at 33hp. Don't see how that makes it a smaller displacement.:confused3:
Don't forget the B2650 is a 3 cyl, and the B3350 is 4 cyl.

Based on the engine model numbers, I agree that the B2650 should have a 3 cylinder engine and the B3350 should have a 4 cylinder engine. Although, it looks like there's conflicting information on the brochure showing that both models come with a "E-TVCS, liquid cooled, 4-cylinder diesel".

There seems like quite a few discrepancies on the specs of these tractors which is surprising considering they're already at dealers and available for purchase.

/ New B3350 #44  
Maybe we can get someone on the ground with one to inform us all. I am intrigued about the idea of a turbo-ed V1505 in the B3350. It may be true because they will have to overcome all the emissions crap to maintain the hp.
Anyone??:confused:

/ New B3350 #45  
Maybe we can get someone on the ground with one to inform us all. I am intrigued about the idea of a turbo-ed V1505 in the B3350. It may be true because they will have to overcome all the emissions crap to maintain the hp.
Anyone??:confused:

I've seen the B2650 in person, but from what my dealer told me they won't be receiving a B3350 for a couple more weeks (early April I was told.) When it comes in I will let you know as I'm in the market right now to possibly purchase one, so I'm sure they'll call me as soon as it arrives.

/ New B3350 #46  
I've seen the B2650 in person, but from what my dealer told me they won't be receiving a B3350 for a couple more weeks (early April I was told.) When it comes in I will let you know as I'm in the market right now to possibly purchase one, so I'm sure they'll call me as soon as it arrives.

Does the B2650 have the 3 cyl engine? It sure is frustrating they can't get their information correct. It looks to me like they revamped the B2630/B3030 with these new 50 series.:2cents:

/ New B3350 #47  
Does the B2650 have the 3 cyl engine? It sure is frustrating they can't get their information correct. It looks to me like they revamped the B2630/B3030 with these new 50 series.:2cents:

Not sure as I never opened the hood on it. I only took a few photos from the outside and inside the cab (I can post them if anyone likes.) However, if I have some time on Sat. morning, I can try to stop by the dealer and get a better look at the engine on the B2650.

I'm also rather curious if the B3350 has a turbo, so it would be good to know if at least the B2650 engine specs are right.

/ New B3350 #48  
Not sure as I never opened the hood on it. I only took a few photos from the outside and inside the cab (I can post them if anyone likes.) However, if I have some time on Sat. morning, I can try to stop by the dealer and get a better look at the engine on the B2650.

I'm also rather curious if the B3350 has a turbo, so it would be good to know if at least the B2650 engine specs are right.

I didn't count the injectors on the b2650 but the engine looked tiny under the hood. 3cyl B2650 vs 4cyl B3350 would explain the bore&stroke remark I made earlier. I just assumed the brochure was accurate with their generic statement that they were both 4 cyl.

I guess we are all waiting for a B3350 to show up somewhere.

/ New B3350 #49  
If I was a bettin man:D I would bet the B3350 is turboed because of emissions. Here is my theory. To get the hp from the NA engine due to the extra emissions they would have to crank the fuel up to the point where there would be too much smoke. To get rid of the smoke they actually would derate the engine from the B3300 and add the turbo to bring the power back up.:confused3::confused2:

/ New B3350 #50  

My dealer called yesterday with an update on the B3350. Looks like the first one scheduled to arrive will probably end up being more towards early May (and not April like I was first told.) Might need to wait a bit longer than I originally thought. However, if I hear anything else new, I will provide an update. (Also, I asked about the B3350 having a turbo or not, but still waiting on an answer.)