Buying Advice New B3350

/ New B3350 #61  
Nice! So Kubota added a turbo on this model after all. Now I wonder how it's going to sound! :)

He also mentioned that the B2650 is actually just under 26 hp to keep it below the minimum hp for requiring tier 4 emissions equipment (so there's no DPF on that engine.) From what little he said about it, it sounded to me like it was nearly identical to the existing 3-cylinder engine that's on B-Series today. QUOTE]

B2650 - Engine model D1305
B2630 - Engine model D1105

Not so sure about the two engines being "nearly identical". I will look up a few key part number to confirm.

/ New B3350 #62  
B2650 - Engine model D1305
B2630 - Engine model D1105

Not so sure about the two engines being "nearly identical". I will look up a few key part number to confirm.

D1305 is the same displacement engine as the B2920, however, it's just not the first 5 digits that matter here. The E4 denotes Tier 4 Emissions (whereas the B2920 is Tier 3), so the engine is probably also somewhat derated.

Edit: FWIW, I looked up both engines in the on-line parts diagrams and even though the crankcases do look nearly identical they actually have different part numbers (so I'm guessing they probably made some minor modifications for emissions purposes.) However, almost all the rest of the surrounding engine parts are the same and interchangeable between the two tractors.

Last edited:
   / New B3350 #63  
So the 50 series are cab tractors? What are the non cab models? Are the 2320, 2620, and 2920 sticking around as the non cab models?

/ New B3350 #64  
I'm sure there will be non-cabbed versions of those machines, size & power wise, probably with new numerical designations. The 2x20 series are smaller machines, so they are not/will not be the non-cabbed versions of the new B 50 series.

/ New B3350 #65  
Didnt know there would be non cab versions good to know

/ New B3350 #66  
Well, I'm not saying that I actually know for sure, but since the non-cabbed Bxx30 series were such big sellers, I would highly doubt there would not be new non-cabbed versions of the Bxx50 series.

/ New B3350 #68  
Just for fun I like to run through the parts book which is what I did for the B3350. I does have a turbo and a whole lot of other junk added for emissions. Huge expense has been added to this engine just to satisfy the EPA. When I compare it to the B3300 that is the same HP and base engine it strikes home why the T4 engines cost so much more.

/ New B3350 #69  
Gettin' itchy.

Anybody heard any new news on these? When they're coming out?

/ New B3350 #70  
Gettin' itchy.

Anybody heard any new news on these? When they're coming out?

The last update I received today is still sometime in May (my dealer has two on order that are suppose to be arriving around then.) One is spoken for already (the owner is buying it), and I'm debating on putting down a deposit on the other one.

However, I still need to work out the height issue with my existing garage door opening. Depending on tire air-pressure of the B2650/B3350, the height of the tractor with R4 tires falls right around 83-83.5". The door is at 82", but I think if I relocate the garage door tracks higher and cut out the opening some more I should be able to get around 84.5", which should give me an inch to spare (enough for weatherstripping.)

Also, the loader-mounted hydraulic plow I wanted I don't think is available yet still.