New Kubota L4600

/ New Kubota L4600 #1  

jb305

Tractor
2012 Kubota L4600
I recently purchased a new tractor. Kubota L4600 HST 4WD w/FEL equipped with quick attach heavy duty woods bucket. Aluminum canopy.. front top lights and a rear work light. Fluid filled rear tires and a front remote valve system for a hydraulic front blade. Other attachments include an orange Land Pride 72" rotary cutter, pallet forks and a york rake. I also installed a Pat's Quick Attach, which makes attaching the cutter much easier.

I have about 18 acres to maintain. I previously had a 2007 M6040, which I traded for a Bobcat 773 skid steer and a John Deere 4310, which will be auctioned in a couple of weeks. I decided to go back to Kubota and so far am happy with the purchase. I generally only put 100 or so hours per year on a tractor so I plan on keeping this for a while. I also have a 1983 Case 450B dozer.

Attachments

• Kubota L4600.JPG
    Kubota L4600.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 648
   / New Kubota L4600 #3  
Nice setup. The canopy lights will come in handy.

Have you considered getting a quick hitch in stead of pats? With pats you should have a longer toplink plus you still have to hook up the toplink. You will also need some way to keep the lift arms from moving in and out so you can hook up. With a pats or a QH your PTO shaft length should be checked.

/ New Kubota L4600 #4  
Why does the words quick hitch turn into a link? That's not what he's posting about.

/ New Kubota L4600 #5  
The TBN store sells pats so it turns into a link.

/ New Kubota L4600 #7  
OP posted "I also installed a Pat's Quick Attach"

/ New Kubota L4600 #9  
Does the L4600 suffer from the Jerky hitch?