Kubota L3800DT pricing

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #1  

wolftree

Platinum Member
Tractor
No longer Searching. Mahindra 3016 Shuttle
If I can achieve a couple of things soon, I will be trying to buy a Kubota L3800DT, 4wd, gear transmission this spring.

Tires: R1 ag
Std Loader package
66" quick attach bucket
Level rod
Telescoping Stabilizers
4 Suitcase weights and kit
2 rear wheel weights and mtg kit
Drawbar
Rear worklight

By the Kubota on-line build it is $23,014

What percent discount is Average, Better and Best: 5% Average, 10% Better, 15% Best.

My local Dealer seemed to give around 2-5% as a first talk/inquiry with them.

I am tax exempt, so do not have to consider taxes.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #2  
i had a 3800 fel 4x4 no remotes r4s i payed 17.500

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing
case245,

I was hoping for somewhere in that area, but did not know if that was realistic or not.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #4  
I paid 16k for mine with 5' mower and loaded rear tires. But it was used with 9 hours. :D

If I was you I'd just shop around in your area and jump on the best deal, or pick the best dealer.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing
Has anyone dealt with Rosy Brothers in Dryden Michigan? They gave me a very impressive quote for a L3800DT with LA524 loader with quick attach bucket, $17,295. They are also the only Kubota dealer I have found thus far that also carries Bush Hog brand implements. I am sure the differences between Land Pride and Bush hog are small, but I have always liked Bush Hog's equipment.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #6  
Has anyone dealt with Rosy Brothers in Dryden Michigan? They gave me a very impressive quote for a L3800DT with LA524 loader with quick attach bucket, $17,295. They are also the only Kubota dealer I have found thus far that also carries Bush Hog brand implements. I am sure the differences between Land Pride and Bush hog are small, but I have always liked Bush Hog's equipment.
That's a smokin deal! Around 19K here.

I've owned both and Land Pride is equal to, or possibly better than Bush Hogs brand.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing
Bluegill2,

I was impressed with Rosy Brothers quote, shocked actually. Most dealers locally to me are similar to yours or even higher. While my dealers have only one L3800 on their lots, Rosy claims to have 40, L3800s in crates awaiting sale.

The more I read about Land Pride, the more I am impressed. Certainly they have many models in each catagory to choose from and can be financed through Kubota Credit where Bush Hog cannot. For sure the connection of Kubota and Land Pride is a positive for Land Pride.

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #8  
Bluegill2,

I was impressed with Rosy Brothers quote, shocked actually. Most dealers locally to me are similar to yours or even higher. While my dealers have only one L3800 on their lots, Rosy claims to have 40, L3800s in crates awaiting sale.

The more I read about Land Pride, the more I am impressed. Certainly they have many models in each catagory to choose from and can be financed through Kubota Credit where Bush Hog cannot. For sure the connection of Kubota and Land Pride is a positive for Land Pride.

Land Pride is one of the best implement makers and made in USA

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #9  
I visited Rosy Brothers 6 years ago by accident-I was looking at his brother's B2910 with cab and blower.Went next door to price a loader for the B2910 and ended up with a super price on a B3030 cab which I eventually bought locally.They struck me as really decent people and I wouldn't hesitate to buy there.Good Luck!

/ Kubota L3800DT pricing #10  
Land Pride is good quality, and the price usually reflects that. As for being entirely US origin, that's not always true. The gearbox on my RCR1860 rotary cutter is Chinese, according to the label. I have one of their rear blades as well, no real problems with either one.

Sean