Recall on Kubota Tractor.

/ Recall on Kubota Tractor. #1  

JohnBoy45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2800DT
Hi, Has Kubota ever had a recall on any of their tractors?

Thanks, Terry

/ Recall on Kubota Tractor. #2  
DON'T KNOW! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif GOOD QUESTION! has any manufacture of tractors had a recall?

/ Recall on Kubota Tractor. #3  
I recall /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif that a model like the BX had an issue with the diesel fuel tank that Kubota repaired.

/ Recall on Kubota Tractor. #4  
Yes, Kubota has issued recalls in the past. Few years back I purchased a new L4310 with loader, and there was a recall on the hydraulic hoses for the loader. Since I was 1+ hours away from the dealer, the owner flew down in his private plane with one of his mechanics. I picked them up at the county airport, and the mecanic had the hoses swapped out in about an hour. Now THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE. The dealer was Middlefield Farm & Garden in northeast Ohio.

/ Recall on Kubota Tractor. #5  
<font color="green"> DON'T KNOW! GOOD QUESTION! has any manufacture of tractors had a recall? </font>

All tractor manufacturers have recalls...My JD 4600 was recalled to replace the complete backhoe subframe mount. Loader was recalled also...It would be unbelievable to me if a manufacture found a correctable defect and didn't recall it. When I sold my tractor /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I made sure that JD got the new owner's name and address, just in case..