Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L2800DT

Default Recall on Kubota Tractor.

Hi, Has kubota ever had a recall on any of their tractors?

Thanks, Terry

Rest in Peace
    Tractor
    kubota b2400- R4 tires

Default Re: Recall on Kubota Tractor.

DON'T KNOW! [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] GOOD QUESTION! has any manufacture of tractors had a recall?

Tractor
    Push mower, Snapper 21" 6 shovels, 2 rakes, a pick, 2 pinch bars, a post hole digger (two handle type) and 2 wheel barrows that handle like a Porsche.

I recall [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] that a model like the BX had an issue with the diesel fuel tank that kubota repaired.

Tractor
    KUBOTAS B7200 and L4310HST 4x4's

Yes, kubota has issued recalls in the past. Few years back I purchased a new L4310 with loader, and there was a recall on the hydraulic hoses for the loader. Since I was 1+ hours away from the dealer, the owner flew down in his private plane with one of his mechanics. I picked them up at the county airport, and the mecanic had the hoses swapped out in about an hour. Now THATS CUSTOMER SERVICE. The dealer was Middlefield Farm & Garden in northeast Ohio.

<font color="green"> DON'T KNOW! GOOD QUESTION! has any manufacture of tractors had a recall? </font>

All tractor manufacturers have recalls...My JD 4600 was recalled to replace the complete backhoe subframe mount. Loader was recalled also...It would be unbelievable to me if a manufacture found a correctable defect and didn't recall it. When I sold my tractor [img]/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I made sure that JD got the new owner's name and address, just in case..