Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #1  

coldfingers

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Kubota RTVX-1120D, kubota ZG 227, kubota LX 2610
I've been on here looking and learning and last thursday I bought a Grand L3540 HST with Cab and 724 loader with a quick Attach Bucket. I traded in my RTV 900XT on it. I almost bought a 3240 which would of been great also but at the end changed my mind and got the 35 instead. What a nice tractor!! Wow!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor; you will love it the more you use it.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #3  
I can tell you first hand the 3540 is a reliable,capable,comfortable, machine. It will serve you well for decades if you take care of it! Bottom line, its a kubota, that in itself states that it is the best cut money can buy! Good luck with it!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #4  
Congrats on the tractor. I love the Grand L's.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #5  
Happy tractoring!!! I just purchased my L3540 last Thursday also. I jumped from a B2920 which was a fantastic tractor. Lots of power in a compact machine. I was surprised everyday with what it would accomplish.

With that being said, wow what a jump when jumping up tractors.

I just wired in an alpine radio in my cab last night. So sweet. The luxury upgrades make me smile Dailey and look forward to the next time I get to use it.

I plow the snow in my subdivision. Sitting with a t shirt on in the cold weather almost felt like I was cheating Mother Nature. The lighting on the cab is fantastic too. (With that said look at wildfire, he has lights that puts our stock lighting to shame).

With only 10 hours of use so far I still have to grow into it and I have a lot to learn. The transmission on this thing alone is so versatile it's blows my mind.

I hope you are as excited as me with your purchase. Happy tractoring !!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #6  
Happy tractoring!!! I just purchased my L3540 last Thursday also. I jumped from a B2920 which was a fantastic tractor. Lots of power in a compact machine. I was surprised everyday with what it would accomplish.

With that being said, wow what a jump when jumping up tractors.

I just wired in an alpine radio in my cab last night. So sweet. The luxury upgrades make me smile Dailey and look forward to the next time I get to use it.

I plow the snow in my subdivision. Sitting with a t shirt on in the cold weather almost felt like I was cheating Mother Nature. The lighting on the cab is fantastic too. (With that said look at wildfire, he has lights that puts our stock lighting to shame).

With only 10 hours of use so far I still have to grow into it and I have a lot to learn. The transmission on this thing alone is so versatile it's blows my mind.

I hope you are as excited as me with your purchase. Happy tractoring !!

I think the trans sells the tractor.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #7  
I agree.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #8  
Congratulations! I love mine.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #9  
The factory cab stereo speakers are very cheap and blow early in the game. Pull the roof and replace with a set of kickers, the entire job start to finish takes less than an hour and is money well spent!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday!
Thanks for the replys!! A friend of mine just bought a new john deere 3320 so he said we will have to compare when he gets his later this week. When I first started looking a couple of years ago I almost bought one without a cab but earlier this winter every time I was out cleaning snow it seemed like the wind was blowing or it was dark out and a guy told me if you buy one now without a cab you will be buying another one later so I was convinced after that although they are a lot more money. Like KenB2920 said, you almost feel guilty moving snow with just your shirt. Not that guilty mind you, ha!