Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday!
Both are excellent tractors, have good resale, we have more john deere tractors around here because its an agriculture community so if your farm equipment is green more than likely so are the utility tractors. I have a friend who just got a new 3320 john deere so we compare and joke back and forth, all in fun!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #22  
4short, your tractor is modified? Lol I think yours tractor brings a whole new meaning to modified.

As for my next mods or thoughts. 1st I really miss my suicide knob on my steering wheel. (the small things I know). Next I shall see how I like the speakers. I can say after removing the cover it would be a very simple job. That may come in area months. Truth be told that may be it for now. I will have to see what extras I want/ need and look at others tractors and see what i would like.

I know I will be picking up a middle buster and rototiller so that may be it for my budget.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #23  
4short, your tractor is modified? Lol I think yours tractor brings a whole new meaning to modified.

OK OK. Lets just say "slightly modified" :laughing: this is the steering wheel knob I went with.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    370.7 KB · Views: 179
   / Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #24  
That's the steering knob I am going with as well. I can't wait to get it. I plowed my sub today which took 2 hours. (Plus a few driveways). The knob would of come in handy.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #26  
I have the same knob. It works great!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #28  
Why can't you use it on your BX ?

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #29  
That's the steering knob I am going with as well. I can't wait to get it. I plowed my sub today which took 2 hours. (Plus a few driveways). The knob would of come in handy.

Cool. Great to try out the new rig. I bet it was a blast. We haven't had snow in almost a month. You'd have to look hard to see any here on the ground and to tell the truth I don't want to see anymore now.

Wish I could use that on the BX...:(

:confused: I got a new Bota spinner knob here waiting to go on our BX.:confused3:

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #30  
Why can't you use it on your BX ?

:confused: I got a new Bota spinner knob here waiting to go on our BX.:confused3:

Apparently you can't use it because the way the steering works, the wheel never stays in the same spot. Never have tried it though. You can see the logo on the wheel change spots.