Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #31  
"Wish I could use that on the BX... "

Sure you can! I have a spinner on my B2630 and it never stays in the same position, but I would be lost without it. I bought a cheap aluminum spinner at Rural King and it works fine except it will turn the palm of your hand black when you use it. I am going to pick up one of those Kubota spinners to end that problem.

coldfingers congratulations on your new 3540 that is a real nice tractor, enjoy!

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #32  
Apparently you can't use it because the way the steering works, the wheel never stays in the same spot. Never have tried it though. You can see the logo on the wheel change spots.

Hey don't let that stop you. It's the same way on the Grand L's and most everything else with hydraulic steering including Cat equipment ive operated but I'd never be without it after useing it for so long.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #33  
Wow. I never noticed that. I wonder if the wheel changed on the B I had. Either way, I am still getting one for the L. Very convenient

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #34  
I might just have to try it then. I always read on here that it would not work.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #35  
I bought my L3540HSTC-3 last July and love it. I have a 120 hrs on it now with my FEL, BH, forks and my 72" front snow blower. I'm thinking about buying a grapple this spring.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #36  
First tractor was the 3540 and lovin every minute of it! Can't say enough of how happy I am that I listen to voices in the wind here on TBN! Here's today's 14 trees that were dropped and being hauled away! Even saw the delivery of another Kubo headed by as I was working!!!!

Attachments

• image-4135448328.jpg
    image-4135448328.jpg
    794.4 KB · Views: 178
   / Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #37  
We purchased 3240 open station in 2008. Don't want a cab. Only wishes would be rear work lights and more storage for stuff (jacket, gloves, etc).

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #38  
We purchased 3240 open station in 2008. Don't want a cab. Only wishes would be rear work lights and more storage for stuff (jacket, gloves, etc).

Same here other than moving snow in the winter :). The rest of the year it is nice being out in the fresh air. I work in an office though so I enjoy my outdoor time. I have owned mine since 2008 to.

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #39  
Finally finally finally, I finished my radio install. I have a thread on another forum showing all my questions. Thanks to wildfire/4shorts I got her done. Thank you TSO for letting me use your barn, I couldn't of done it without you. 2:30 am and I am home. 1 simple screw was a real bugger to get in. But I am happy as a clam now. " if its worth doing, it's worth doing right" from wildfire...... Ahhh bedtime
Congrats to both of y'all with your new L3540's... they're nice lookin' machines :thumbsup:

/ Bought a 3540/ cab last thursday! #40  
Well thank you TSO, Blue is sexy too!!!